Chapter 52 Being stared at

Start from the beginning

An Lianxi was hugged by Xue Shiye and glanced at the corners of his raised lips. For some reason, he felt sweetness in his heart and raised the corners of his lips.

Xue Shiye glanced sideways, "Are you happy?"

An Lianxi straightened his lips again, "No."

Xue Shiye said "Oh" and asked again: "Then how can I be happy?"

An Lianxi thought for a moment and said, "You sleep in the study tonight." Then he would be happy.

Hearing this, Xue Shinye raised his eyebrows and rubbed the waist that was surrounded by him with his big palm, "I'm afraid it won't work."

An Lianxi looked at him with lowered eyes.

Xue Shiye looked at him and couldn't help but move up and kiss him on the lips, "If I sleep in the study, who will warm the princess's bed?"

An Lianxi's ears suddenly felt hot.

It doesn't matter if Qingtian Bairi pulls him to do that kind of thing, it's still outside.

An Lianxi glanced at the faces of the attendants and maids following him, "What nonsense are you talking about."

Xue Shiye's eyes moved slightly, falling on his reddish earlobe, and kissed him again, "I want to be warm."

An Lianxi leaned back and was hugged tightly by Xue Shiye. After hearing this, he stopped talking for a while, but there was a smile in his eyes.

Xue Shiye looked at him, with the corners of his raised lips unable to go down.

The two went to the back garden together. Xue Shiye held him and sat in the pavilion for a while, admiring the flowers, and then asked someone to bring the kitten over. It was now a big cat. Due to changes in living environment and good food and drink, black cats look very round and look like a round ball from a distance.

From a distance, An Lianxi looked over and said, "It has gained a lot of weight."

Xue Shiye said nothing.

An Lianxi looked at his servant playing with the cat, while Xue Shiye looked at the profile of the person in his arms. A bright smile appeared on the other person's face, his red lips were slightly raised, his eyebrows were raised, and he couldn't get enough of her.

Xue Shiye's Adam's apple twitched.

An Lianxi watched the black cat being spread out like a cat cake in the arms of several servants. It was petted here and there, and it would stay in their arms obediently, and would even offer to be rubbed. His heart almost melted. .

Then, he was kissed.

An Lianxi covered his face and turned around, "Why are you kissing me?"

Xue Shiye: "Look at yours, I'll kiss mine."

This was so reasonable that An Lianxi blinked, feeling that he couldn't find anything to refute. The next moment, Xue Shiye kissed him again, this time on the side of his face.

An Lianxi looked over, and Xue Shiye looked back with deep eyes.

With fiery eyes, he paused for a moment and suddenly withdrew his gaze. Xue Shiye would kiss him from time to time while looking at the opposite side, but this time, he couldn't concentrate on looking at the cat.

An Lianxi felt like his face would be broken by Xue Shine's kiss.

Just when he was about to ask the latter to stop, Xue Shiye hugged him and stood up.

An Lianxi's hand subconsciously hooked on his neck, "What's wrong?"

Xue Shiye: "It's time to go back."