Chapter 52 Being stared at

Start from the beginning

Seeing this, Wenmu took a deep breath.

An Lianxi sat in front of the bronze mirror and observed this scene through the mirror. His eyes dropped and he saw the marks on his neck, and he couldn't help but froze.

There are only a lot of red marks like this on Xue Shiye.

They were all scratched out by him, and he...

He was kissed by Xue Shine.

"Wenmu, what are you having for dinner?"

An Lianxi changed the topic, breaking the somewhat silent atmosphere.

The young master always asks about the dishes in advance. When the prince was here, Wenmu had time to go to the kitchen early. When he asked about it, he said: "There are steamed lamb, braised cold duck, fried pork ribs, mixed shredded chicken... ..."

Originally, he wanted to divert the other party's attention, but An Lianxi felt a little greedy after hearing what he heard. He nodded, "Then let's go over and have a look later."

Wen Mu: "The smell from the kitchen is too great. Master, why don't you go to the garden and have a look? There are many chrysanthemums in bloom. They are golden and beautiful."

Hearing this, An Lianxi said: "Okay, let's go and have a look."

It was just beautiful in his imagination. An Lianxi felt something strange as soon as he walked out of the door. Xue Shine had also given him medicine just now, but it didn't heal so quickly, so he stopped when he walked out of the door.

Wen Mu turned around and looked back, "Master, aren't you going?"

An Lianxi pursed his lower lip, not saying that it was not convenient for him to walk, and finally said: "I won't go..."

Before he finished speaking, a deep and magnetic voice came from an oblique voice, which made An Lianxi's eardrums tickle as he thought about it. Without him, the owner of the voice was Xue Shiye who had just dragged him around the room, making him unable to walk out even if he wanted to.

"Where are you going, princess?"

An Lianxi glanced over, and Xue Shiye was looking at him with a smile. After approaching, he said softly: "Can I, the king, come with you?"

An Lianxi turned his face and said, "I'm not going."

Xue Shiye glanced at Wen Mu who was guarding one side.

Wen Mu: "The princess wants to see the chrysanthemums blooming in the back garden."

Xue Shine nodded, then without asking, he went forward and hugged the person.

An Lianxi stared at him, "What are you doing?"

"The princess wants to see the chrysanthemums, so I will accompany you." Xue Shiye said in a low voice, with joy in his voice, and walked towards the back garden with her in his arms.

The two figures overlapped, Xue Shiye moved like the wind, and the arcs drawn by the fluttering clothes in the air seemed to be brisk.

Before Wenmu could react, Prince Qi hugged his young master and walked away.

Manager Zhang stepped forward and said, "Follow me."

Wen Mu nodded, Manager Zhang smiled and followed.

Since the princess's health has improved day by day, the prince's face has smiled more and more, without the indifference and hostility of the past, which has been particularly strong recently.

Of course, the people served by Xiyuan are all aware of the subtle changes. Old people in the mansion like Mr. Zhang, who had almost watched the prince grow up, were even more relieved.