Chapter 51 It's the bridal chamber

Start bij het begin

During this sleep, An Lianxi slept for a long time, and it was difficult to recover from the physical fatigue, so he slept deeply.

Even at noon I was still a little sleepy.

He blinked his eyelashes twice, woke up slowly, and then met Xue Shiye's gaze, and the moment their eyes met, An Lian's face suddenly heated up.

When he was in the cave, there was not much light in the cave, and An Lianxi's consciousness was also hazy, completely different from yesterday.

This time, he clearly knew what he was doing and clearly saw the people in front of him with him...

"Does it still hurt?"

Xue Shiye put a hand on his waist and rubbed it gently.

Last night we kept making noise until very late. When he was about to fall asleep, An Lianxi muttered, 'My waist hurts.'

Hearing his words, An Lianxi felt it and said softly: "Much better."

Although he fell asleep due to extreme exhaustion, he still felt it. Xue Shiye rubbed his waist for a long time.

Xue Shiye: "That's good."

An Lianxi: "Well..."

After lying down for a while, An Lianxi glanced at the window. The sun was shining outside, and he could tell it was getting late.

"What time is it?" he asked.

Xue Shine said: "Noon time."

"It's noon?"

An Lianxi couldn't believe it was so late, why didn't Xue Shiye wake him up.

Even though he was a bit sleepy, he still had to get up and drink medicine every day. Not only that, everyone in the yard probably knew about it.

An Lianxi went to see Xue Shiye quietly.

Xue Shiye said hoarsely: "I saw you were sleeping soundly, so I didn't call you." He really couldn't bear to call.

I know that this person is weak, but I can't control myself when the emotion comes.

Xue Shiye has always known that the self-control he has always been proud of is completely worthless here, but when he indulges, he is really indulgent, but he still has scruples.

An Lianxi looked into his eyes, and for some reason, he also thought of what happened yesterday.

Xue Shiye is like this, he likes him so much that he still cherishes his body, grinding him every now and then, for fear that he will be too fast and unbearable, but he doesn't know that if it is too slow, it will be even more torture.

At that time, An Lianxi didn't know what happened, but he suddenly said something.

Then... it got out of hand.

"Then let's get up quickly." An Lianxi stopped his thoughts.

"good."

Outside, the three people who had just arrived at noon heard something moving in the room, and they didn't dare to listen more.

At this moment, Wen Mu has understood everything.

Yingtian and Yinghong both smiled and glanced at him.

Wenmu lowered his head.

It turns out that the good thing Manager Zhang mentioned was the good thing...

This made the inexperienced boy a little embarrassed.

By the time he entered the room, Wen Mu was already blushing at the sight of his two sisters. An Lianxi ignored him and said, "Wen Mu, what's wrong with you?"