Chapter 48 Seek medical treatment

Start from the beginning

He murmured the words that were swirling in his mind, his voice caught in the wind.

But Xie Jing heard it, "Something happened."

As soon as he finished speaking, Xie Jing waved his whip and the horse ran quickly. Seeing that he was about to surpass him, Shen Jue hurriedly followed. The two met other dragon guards on the way, and a group of people gathered around and didn't know what they were talking about.

"Isn't that King Qi just now?"

"Is it really King Qi?"

"What a fast speed, what a handsome Qinggong."

As Shen Jue and the others came on horseback, Chi Li hurriedly chased in front. After everyone asked, he hurriedly caught up.

When Shen Jue and his party arrived at the camp, there were still a few imperial doctors guarding the door. He rushed over and asked straight away, "How's it going?"

"This..." Everyone looked at each other and said nothing.

As soon as Shen Jue lifted the curtain, he saw Imperial Physician Liu and several other imperial physicians treating patients, but his cousin was not among them.

"Where is my cousin?" The string in Shen Jue's mind suddenly tightened, and he had a bad feeling.

"He's back."

Emperor Mingkang's majestic voice sounded from behind.

Shen Jue turned around and knew immediately where his cousin was going. He must be back to the place where they were stationed before.

After hearing this, he looked at the bed hesitantly, and finally ran out.

If my cousin can still maintain his sanity when he is here, then he is not here...

Shen Jue felt from beginning to end that the madness in his cousin's bones could turn the entire capital upside down. It was okay to suppress it at ordinary times, but once it broke out, the consequences would be immeasurable.

But since the appearance of his little cousin, Shen Jue felt a lot more at ease. Not only him, but also the old lady and even Emperor Mingkang felt this way.

If Xue Shinye is a ferocious beast that can explode anytime and anywhere and become violent, no one can stop him.

However, An Lianxi was like a rope tied to the opponent. Only this person could stop him, or even... control him.

An Lianxi can control everything about Xue Shiye.

Shen Jue understands this better than anyone else, but if something happens to the other party...

Shen Jue didn't dare to think about it further.

As he left the tent, he glanced at Xie Jing who was stopping outside the tent, and wanted to sneer like before, but something suddenly occurred to his mind, and Shen Jue went over to pull him over.

"It's useless. You can't get in with your identity." What's more, Emperor Mingkang is still guarding, hoping that An Lianxi can wake up and pull back the man who has fallen into madness.

Shen Jue said: "Why don't you come with me to find my cousin." He was worried that something would happen.

Xie Jing glanced at him silently and nodded, "Okay."

The two of them then ran towards the forest. Shen Jue knew the place, so he led the people all the way to the place where they camped before. The closer they got to their destination, the two of them smelled the smell of blood at the same time. The closer they got, the thicker the smell became. In the end, it was so strong that it was nauseating.