Chapter 47 Escape

Start from the beginning

Xue Shiye kissed it, and An Lianxi suddenly retracted his hand and stared at him, like a frightened little animal.

"I won't bother you anymore." Xue Shiye said softly.

An Lianxi stared at him for a long time, then turned his head, buried himself in the quilt, and then let out a soft 'hmm'.

Xue Shiye: "I'll get some water."

An Lianxi: "Yeah."

He felt as if he had become a puppet, just listening to the other party's words dully, taking whatever the other party said without thinking at all.

It wasn't until guards came in carrying water that An Lianxi heard the noise and was suddenly startled, burying himself deeper.

What did Xue Shiye say just now?

There was a strong aura in the air, and Manager Zhang, who was the first to step into the tent, suddenly paused and reacted.

Looking at the other people, they all lowered their heads and did not dare to look around at all.

Xue Shiye saw them put down the water and waved everyone away.

At this moment, Manager Zhang seemed to have inadvertently glanced at his face a second before exiting the tent, taking in the other person's face into his eyes. His mind was spinning with all kinds of thoughts.

Xue Shiye glanced lightly, and Manager Zhang immediately opened the curtain and came out. After leaving the tent, an unpredictable smile appeared on his face.

He once thought that the cold-hearted prince would one day fall from the altar. It wasn't until this day that he discovered that the other party had such an expression.

The flushed face, the hint of desire/dissatisfaction in the eyes, and the vague look of satisfaction on the lips, simply made Manager Zhang stunned.

An Lianxi waited until there was no other sound in the tent, then whispered: "What are you going to do?"

Xue Shiye's voice seemed to be coming from far away, "Wash."

An Lianxi hadn't reacted yet, "Huh?"

Xue Shiye had already picked him up from the quilt.

Caught off guard, the two looked at each other.

Xue Shiye lowered his eyes, "It got dirty just now."

Dirty, An Lianxi understood what he was talking about almost instantly.

The heat from before seemed to still remain on the fingertips, and at this moment, the temperature seemed to be rising.

"I wash it myself," he said.

After a pause, Xue Shine said: "Yes."

An ordinary single syllable passed through the eardrum, and the feeling as if being struck by electricity hit my heart.

An Lianxi withdrew from his arms, got off the bed and walked to the basin.

Xue Shiye followed him and watched An Lianxi put his hand into the wooden basin filled with water, one finger after another clearly passing by, and the pink fingertips were now dyed red. It may be caused by exerting too much force, it looks red and almost bleeding.

His hands still hurt a little, so An Lianxi washed them very slowly and carefully, as if he wanted to wash away the feeling just now.

However, the more it washes.

The palms of both hands connected to the knuckles were even more painful.

He stopped halfway through washing and frowned slightly.