Xue Shiye looked at the stag's retreating figure with piercing eyes, and slowly raised his bow.

Everyone saw that the stag was about to run out of the afterimage, and was about to jump over the trees and run towards the forest. However, the next moment, the strong wind carried the buzzing sound of the arrows, and the cold light shot out quickly. The sharp arrowhead hit the stag's neck and passed through it.

Immediately afterwards, the stag fell to the ground, and his limbs had no time to twitch before he was dead.

I don't know who first touched the palms and shouted loudly, followed by shouts one after another.

Shen Jue, who was also clapping his hands below, glanced over there and saw that standing at the place where the first sound was made was the military general who had gathered to watch his cousin's archery yesterday.

Among the loud shouts, the shouts of the generals were the loudest.

It can be seen that these people are convinced by King Qi.

During the time when he was training in the military camp, Shen Jue had already deeply understood the importance these people placed on strength. No matter you are a prince or a grandson, those generals only value strength. As long as you can crush them in strength, they will respect you.

Shen Jue was in a state of shock.

In the past, my cousin was reluctant to show up and rarely appeared on such occasions. If he wins the first place this time, he will be more popular in the future. If my cousin is asked to lead the troops, these people will probably respond with a bang and then follow his lead.

But at such an exciting moment, Shen Jue looked up after a brainstorm. Then he saw his cousin's face was indifferent, his deep facial features remained unchanged, and he looked cold and indifferent, as if nothing could attract his attention.

Shen Jue:......

Bai was excited.

Compared to Xue Shiye who remained unmoved, Emperor Mingkang looked much more excited. He even looked a bit high-spirited. He was proud of his son, "Let's go get the deer blood."

Emperor Mingkang gave the order, and the ministers rushed forward.

Over there, there were guards slaughtering other female deer.

There were so many of them, and the blood of just one buck would definitely not be enough.

"The third child?" Emperor Mingkang looked back at the man who was standing quietly.

Xue Shine said: "Father, go ahead, son, I will go back."

As for what to do when he went back, there was no need to say anything. Emperor Mingkang knew it clearly and waved his hand to let him leave with a smile.

This kind of moment is obviously a good time to win people's hearts and have both sides.

But his son was so unique, no one could understand the joy that rose in Emperor Mingkang's heart.

As an emperor, it is inevitable for his son to abdicate as soon as possible. But Emperor Mingkang knew that even if he offered the throne to his son, he would probably be dismissive of him.

Emperor Mingkang was both helpless and relieved. His eyes swept down the stage and glanced at the remaining sons calmly.

He could tell what the other people were thinking at a glance, but when Emperor Mingkang glanced at his six sons, his eyes flicked across his gentle and jade-like face with a warm smile.

He is indifferent to emotions and anger, and is always kind and gentle. He must be a candidate who can help Tokino in the future.

In Emperor Mingkang's heart, the throne belongs to none other than Tokino. This was already determined when the first wife gave birth to the other.

The sickly beauty got pregnant for her younger brother after she got marriedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara