Seeing this, Ying Feng quickly lowered his head and replied: "Report to the prince, there is another news."

As for why there was, it was just because there was news from a battalion of shadow guards who went to Jingzhou last time that the world's number one miracle doctor had already left Jingzhou, and now it seemed that there was a rumor that he had gone to Shuzhou.

Xue Shiye narrowed his eyes and said in a light voice: "The time I give you is running out."

Just a simple sentence caused a thin layer of sweat to break out on Ying Feng's forehead, "Yes, I know."

Shuzhou is near the capital, and Ying Feng has decided to go there in person.

Xue Shiye: "Go down."

Ying Feng left the room after hearing this, and couldn't help but think to himself: The prince seems to be more and more concerned about the princess's body.

But these are not things he needs to consider anymore. His first goal now should be to bring back Doctor Duan first, otherwise he doesn't know what is waiting for him.

Ying Feng, who knew the prince's temperament and methods well, felt a sudden change in his heart.

I just don't know if that miraculous doctor is really as miraculous as the rumors say, or if he is actually a wasted name and cannot afford the title of miraculous doctor. If it is really just a false name, I don't know what will happen to the prince then.

Xue Shinye had certainly considered this issue, but at this point, he could only temporarily hope that the man had some ability.

He slightly drooped his eyelids and looked at the person sleeping peacefully in his arms with a peaceful sleeping face, his eyes uncontrollably deepening.

He could hardly wait any longer.

"Little boy..."

Xue Shiye raised his fingers and wrapped his fingertips around An Lianxi's hair. He moved gently and slowly. Green veins were beating on the back of his hand, running through the long black hair. His other hand resting on the opponent's waist also held the pair of jade figures. His thumb pads were slightly stroking the smaller one. There was indescribable pity in his movements, and there seemed to be some Can't put it down.

In this regard, An Lianxi slept unconsciously, unaware that the other person was staring at him for a long time in his sleep. What's more, I don't know how much that person values his body.

Since famous doctors are useless, then look for the best doctor in the world. For this, Xue Shiye is willing to do whatever it takes.

However, before the world's number one miracle doctor could wait, Qiu Lie arrived first.

As the autumn hunt approaches, the government and the public are talking more and more about Emperor Ming Kang's handing over the deer competition ceremony to King Qi, with different opinions.

Some people say that Emperor Kang was unwell, the eldest prince died young, the second prince has been deposed, and King Qi can be regarded as the legitimate elder, so it is only natural that His Majesty would leave the fight to him. What is more popular is that His Majesty intends to make King Qi the crown prince.

At this juncture, the Sixth Prince solved several strange cases in the capital, went through the past files, found out several corruption cases, and purged the court. It can be said that he stole the show.

In this regard, Emperor Mingkang also rewarded him.

However, the candidate for the competition has been decided, and His Majesty has no intention of changing him. However, many ministers have seen the rising star of the Sixth Prince in the court and have high hopes for him.