Chapter 44 It's on fire

Bắt đầu từ đầu

While speaking, Xue Shinye tilted his head slightly, "Aren't you hungry?"

I didn't think that just now, after Xue Shiye reminded him, An Lianxi really felt a little hungry.

After returning from the palace, he only had some snacks on the carriage, and then he kept busy in the small kitchen. Maybe he was too focused on it and didn't even think about eating.

An Lianxi: "Hungry."

Xue Shiye's feet increased in speed and led him back.

The two of them returned to Xiyuan together. The door of the bedroom was still closed. Wen Mu seemed to have heard little of the movement, so he honestly said inside, "Young Master, please go to bed."

An Lianxi: "..." He seemed to suddenly understand why Xue Shiye was able to find the small kitchen.

An Lianxi ignored the sudden look from his side and said to the room, "It's me."

When Wen Mu heard this, he quickly opened the door and was about to report to An Lian Xi about King Qi's visit. Unexpectedly, as soon as the door opened, Wen Mu saw King Qi's stern face, and his piercing eyes glanced at him.

"I've met the prince." Wen Mu panicked in his heart until he heard An Lian Xi calling him.

"Wen Mu, you go down first."

After hearing this, Wenmu slowly raised his head, only to find that his young master was nestling in Prince Qi's arms. He was stunned, with a dazed look on his handsome face.

Didn't the young master ask him to send the prince here? Why did Prince Qi come back with the young master in a blink of an eye?

Wen Mu paused for a few seconds before saying, "Yes."

When Wen Mu returned, he understood why and what the young master had done before.

The news has basically spread throughout the entire house.

Their princess personally cooked and made a bowl of longevity noodles for the prince. The servants who were on duty in Xiyuan even described the scene personally.

The large kitchen in the small kitchen of Xiyuan was even more crowded, and people came to ask for confirmation. Everyone was shocked when they heard that the prince actually wanted to help the princess.

"What's the matter? Today the prince was driven to the study by the princess."

"The princess is mighty!"

When Wen Mu was sighing, he glanced out of the corner of his eye and saw Manager Zhang, who had been standing in the corner for an unknown length of time, stroking his chin with an enigmatic smile on his face.

Manager Zhang also noticed Wen Mu's gaze, nodded to him, stood there for a while, listened to the comments of his servants, and then turned and left.

I can discuss this with Eunuch Gao next time.

On a day like today, Manager Zhang was extremely pleased that such a harmonious scene could appear in Prince Qi's Mansion. These were all changes brought about by the princess.

Thinking of this, he also walked to Xiyuan, ready to serve at any time.

In Xiyuan, An Lianxi was sitting on Xue Shiye's lap. He was a little awkward. He had to wash his hands for him and had to feed him himself today.

"I want to eat by myself." An Lianxi said and was about to slide down Xue Shine's knees, but the latter hugged his waist tightly and he couldn't even run away.

Xue Shinye said: "Just eat it like this."

The distance was a bit too close, and given the current posture of the two of them, Xue Shiye's voice sounded from behind when he spoke, and all the hot breath he exhaled sprayed in his ears.