Chapter 44 It's on fire

Start from the beginning

As if he finally remembered something, An Lianxi looked back at Xue Shiye and waved at him.

The chef fled again, leaving the two of them alone.

Seeing him waving, Xue Shinye followed him and looked down at him. Immediately afterwards, he also imitated An Lianxi's movements, bent down slightly, and looked at the bowl of longevity noodles together. The unknown feeling came to him again, and he felt his heart burning.

"Your Majesty."

An Lianxi shouted, as if he didn't think he was being taken seriously enough, so he called out again: "Xue Shiye."

Xue Shiye: "Yes, I'm here."

An Lianxi tilted his head, his beautiful eyebrows curved, and said softly: "Happy birthday."

This was the first time that he had celebrated someone's birthday so carefully. An Lianxi thought about it and then said, "I hope you will always be happy."

Stop dwelling on the past and embrace a new life.

His eyes were clear and sincere, as bright as the brightest stars in the sky at night, and suddenly fell into the mortal world and fell into Xue Shiye's arms. He stared steadily at the person in front of him, his eyes flickering brightly, and his heart was throbbing indescribably.

Xue Shine opened and closed his lips and slowly said one word, "Okay."

An Lian looked at him with a smile, "Then you can eat."

The chef taught me step by step, so the taste shouldn't be too bad.

Xue Shine responded: "Yes."

An Lianxi took a pair of chopsticks and handed them to him, and then watched Xue Shiye stir the soup and pick up the long and thick noodles. At the end, fearing that he would not understand, he added: "You have to finish it in one go. , can't be broken."

Xue Shiye knew it, but the memory was very old.

Once upon a time, someone would personally cook a bowl of longevity noodles for him. But...that person will never appear again.

Xue Shiye lowered his eyelashes, and An Lianxi watched him finish the noodles in one bite, feeling even happier than eating it himself. Just as he was about to speak, he saw Xue Shiye holding up the bowl and drinking all the soup.

An Lianxi was stunned for a moment, his eyes staring at Xue Shiye for a moment.

The next second, Xue Shiye put down the empty bowl, suddenly stepped forward and picked up An Lianxi, first took him to the pool and put him down.

An Lianxi's hand was still stained with some flour, so Xue Shiye held his hand and put it under the water. Holding a piece of the bright wrist with his long and strong knuckles, he slowly washed away the white flour, revealing the powdered fingertips underneath.

"I can wash it myself."

An Lianxi watched Xue Shiye wash his hands carefully and couldn't help but say something. Even so, he did not struggle and allowed Xue Shiye to move.

Xue Shiye said 'hmm', "I want to wash it for you."

An Lianxi's face had already been pulled off, and his red face and the tips of his ears were exposed.

Xue Shiye glanced away, suppressed the darkness in his eyes, wiped his hands again without leaving any gaps, and then picked up the man again and looked out and walked away.

An Lianxi was used to being hugged by him, so she leaned on his shoulder and asked, "Where are you going?"

Xue Shiye: "Go back and have dinner."