Chapter 42 It hurts again

Start from the beginning

As for An Lianhua, Xue Yunqin said slowly: "Second Young Master An, my son and I only admire him, not like him."

An Lianhua is ambitious, but his vision is too narrow. However, such a person is not honest enough and needs to be trained/taught by a good teacher.

When Queen Xiao heard this, her eyes showed a bit of inquiry, "Really?"

Xue Yunqin said: "Of course it is true."

As he spoke, he stood up from his position. A silver snake was outlined with silver thread on the hem of his blue brocade robe. Its shadow could only be seen when he stood up. The silver thread swayed with the light, swimming as if alive, and a dangerous aura rushed towards his face.

Xue Yunqin spoke without hesitation: "My great cause has not yet been accomplished, so I have a sense of discretion in my heart."

Empress Xiao looked at him steadily, and after a moment she finally smiled slowly, her eyes softening, "So, the queen is overly worried."

But when Xue Yunqin walked out of the palace, she said again, "The autumn hunting is half a month away. Why don't you let Mr. An go there together? It would be nice for the two young men to have a companion."

Xue Yunqin paused and looked back at her, noncommittal.

The matter was settled like that, but when it came to Qiu Lie, both of them inevitably thought of the incident that had already been widely circulated in the court.

During the autumn hunt, Emperor Kangdi of the Ming Dynasty handed over the matter of chasing deer to Xue Shiye.

Now, in the court where people's hearts were already floating, the ministers' preference naturally fell on King Qi.

This is understandable.

but......

"Just a madman," Xue Yunqin said with a smile, with a cold look in his eyes, "I heard that Concubine Min took action against Princess Qi today."

Empress Xiao said: "This matter has been suppressed by your father. I don't know much about it. I just heard that Shiye lost his temper..."

Xue Yunqin said at the right time: "You must have gone crazy."

Empress Xiao did not speak. When Empress Shen passed away, Xue Shiye was raised by her knees, but after all, she did not come out of her own belly, and the relationship between mother and son was not very close.

What's more, Xue Shiye was so gloomy back then that even Empress Xiao couldn't get close to him if she wanted to, but she also used snacks to take care of him.

But it was also because His Majesty valued the other party, and His Majesty was able to leave the person to him at that time. At that time, Empress Xiao was still Concubine Xian, and of course she didn't want anything to go wrong. Therefore, Xue Shinye treated her with respect.

"Well, your father will naturally know how Shiye is doing." Queen Xiao said, and then said warmly: "How has your performance been during your rotation in the Sixth Department recently? Is your father still satisfied?"

Xue Yunqin: "It's acceptable."

The two chatted for a few more words, then stopped and went to the viewing pavilion together, preparing to watch the fireworks together.

Not far from the Viewing Pavilion, in the Star-Zhaing Tower, An Lianxi was being wrapped in a large cloak by Xue Shiye and held in his arms. The bright moon was in the sky, covering the entire capital city, making it as bright as day.

"What a beautiful moon!" An Lianxi looked up at the bright moon.

Xue Shiye tilted his head and looked at the person beside him with a bright smile, his eyes full of softness, "Yeah."