The one where the lifetime started - 41

M

Michelle is so happy. So happy that she couldn't put it into words.

She's back in Siargao but this time, she's not here to run away. She's back here to meet Anntonia again.

It was all over the world now. The news of Anntonia giving up the throne to Chris. And there was this filipino reporter who asked a question and Anntonia giving a brilliant answer.

So now, her phone is blowing up. Asking for her comment.

Of course she didn't answer anything. Instead, in true Michelle's fashion, she uploaded a photo to confirm everything.

She smiled to herself as she pressed upload. It was the photo of Anntonia she accidentally took the second time they met in Siargao. Where she was planning to take photos of the scene but was surprised someone is in the balcony besides hers. The photograph that resumed their story.

She captioned it in a way where she could definitely caused a havoc, but she is happy that she can finally publicly say this.

@michelledee: As a person who never wanted uncertainties, I literally dive head on in the world of one. Started this relationship without knowing much about you, but I knew and I was sure that you were the one I wanted to be with.

I have never been this happy my whole life. I have never been this contented. And I have never been this sure. I knew you were the one.

In a very short amount of time, we went through a lot of ups and downs already. I believe this will only make us stronger moving forward.

I am excited with my future because I know that you're in it. No more running against time.

Love, I have waited for you all my life and I am happy that I did. Because it has always been you. My first and my last.

I accidentally took this photo of you, the second time we met. At this exact moment, I knew you were something. You made my heart skipped a beat.

Here's to the promise of our lifetime together.

It was just a second but her phone is blowing up again. Before she could even put it to the table beside her, she received a video call from Anntonia.

"Hi babe! I couldn't wait to meet you!" Anntonia started, with a very excited and happy tone.

Judging by her background of books and maps, Anntonia is in her study.

Michelle smiled. "When are you going back home?" Michelle asked.

"The earliest flight will be early next week" Anntonia said, shrugging. "Will see you then?"

Michelle nodded. "I'll be back in Siargao two days from now. Will be waiting for you. I am definitely early, and I will definitely feel the lack of your presence"

"I'm sorry that you're still waiting for me" Anntonia said.

"Well, I have waited for you for my whole 28 years of existence. Flew to another country, got punched, and an explosion near me. I am more than willing to wait for you a little longer, Love" Michelle answered.

Anntonia smiled sweetly. "When I arrived there. What do we do? What are our plans?"

Michelle shrugged. "Let's start by me, giving you a kiss?"

Everyone can see the Michelle is inspired more than ever.

The businesses are doing well, and their CEO is blooming.

When she went back to the Philippines, she was welcomed by her parents at the airport. They invited her to their mansion, and eat. Her siblings went home from the US.

It is a late celebration of the transferring of the company as they even joked that they are now free to go back to the Philippines without the fear of their father transferring the company to them.

It is also a celebration of Michelle surviving the attack, and celebrating that she finally found her love.

They are not due to fly back to the US until a week of Anntonia's arrival, so she is happy that they'll be able to meet her girl.

Even with the penthouse empty every time she'll go home after a day in the office, she is happy. She knows that Anntonia will arrive soon and will give color and happiness to her life once again.

She sometimes go home to the apartment she shares with Rhian. But like her, Rhian is rarely home as she stays in Sam's house.

One night they were home at the same time, they were just staring at the ceiling, champagne on their hands while sitting on their couch.

They told each other that it has been one hell of a journey since Michelle decided to go to Siargao and book the ticket in her room a few seconds after.

They decided to just finish their deposit and they will move out of the apartment.

Of course, they promised to each other that they will still see each other at least once a month with their friends. "After all, I am your wife!" Rhian said.

They both laughed at it and gave out a happy sighed. It's really been a long journey but at least they are both happy.

Michelle arrived in Siargao as planned. She of course booked the same apartment she did the last time. She only stayed at the balcony, enjoying the peace, looking back at the things that happened to her. She could only smile, remembering everything.

She will sometimes look at the balcony besides her's. The apartment is dark and empty, so no one is renting there. But she's not sad. The last person who occupied that place when she was last here was Anntonia, and she's due to arrive in a week's time.

But then Anntonia arrived earlier than Michelle had expected. But she haven't forgotten her talk with Anntonia last time.

So the moment Anntonia crossed the balcony, she enveloped Anntonia into a hug, giving her a sweet kiss.

They look on to the peaceful beach ahead of them. Their fingers intertwined. Both of them ready to face the uncertainty of life together, but a lifetime ahead of them.

A/N: after this update, will be the last one 🥹