The one with the sushi - 11

A

There was a soft knock on her balcony door and Anntonia automatically smiled.

She went to open it and there, the ever so loving Michelle stood, wearing a black shirt and a pajama. "Do you wear this to sleep?" She asked.

Michelle look down confused. "Yeah, why? Is there something wrong?"

Anntonia smiled, giving Michelle a hug. "Nah, I think you look cute. And I can't wait to wake up with you"

"We haven't even slept yet, and you wanna wake up already?" Michelle asked, in disbelief.

Anntonia laughed and playfully slapped Michelle's shoulder. "I'm missing you already. I hope I dream of you"

Michelle pulled Anntonia to the foot of the bed to sit. "I wanna take a photo to commemorate our day. Don't worry, as much as I want to tell the world, I will keep us hidden for as long as you want"

Anntonia nodded and smiled. Together they took a photo where Michelle's left arm is around Anntonia's while Anntonia is hugging Michelle tightly.

When Michelle reviewed the photo, they both laughed as they saw that they both closed their eyes.

"You're so.. pogi!" Anntonia said.

Michelle laughed. "Hey! How did you know that?"

"Daddy is so pogi!" Anntonia said with a very foreigner accent. "While I was waiting for you, I was looking at your profile, and saw some comments on your photo"

"Well, you're comment is the only thing that matters to me" Michelle smiled sweetly and pull Anntonia into a short but sweet kiss.

After a few more minutes cuddling and joking around, they both decided to sleep. It's almost midnight after all. They kinda retained their position like in the photo, but now laying down.

"Your arms will get tired" Anntonia said, worrying.

"It's fine" Michelle said.

Anntonia turned, so Michelle did as well. Now they're face to face.

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you everything yet" Anntonia said sadly.

"Hey, hey! I am not asking questions, am I?" Anntonia shook her head. "Exactly, it's because I respect you as much as I love you. I will wait for it when you're ready. I'm gonna lie when I say that I am not curious, but I believe you have your own reasons. Until then, I am contended with what I saw, I know you're a good person, you have the purest heart. I feel like I already know you for years. That's enough for me"

Anntonia smiled. "Thank you for that. Thank you for everything. You don't know how much that means to me, Daniela"

Michelle laughed. "Now you're calling me by my second name"

"Because I want to tell you that I love you, even if you're Michelle, Michelle Dee, Michelle Marquez Dee, Daniela or Mich" Anntonia said, smiling.

"How about your baby?" Michelle joked.

"Na- a- ah!" Anntonia said. "How can I call my daddy my baby?"

Michelle laughed out loud, blushing. "My gosh woman. I love you"

"And I love you too" Anntonia didn't say anything more after that she looks at Michelle fondly before she closed her eyes. She feels safe, she feels contented. She feels happy and loved. She is well aware of Michelle's presence so when she was given a forehead kiss, she smiled before she peacefully went to sleep.

M

The following morning, when Michelle opened her eyes, she was greeted with the most beautiful hazelnut brown eyes she ever seen in her entire life.