The one with the firing range - 18

M

Still happy with the win, Michelle couldn't contain her happiness. She has been smiling for two hours, her cheeks hurt, but she couldn't bring herself not to smile.

Growing up, she's a big fan of the sport. She's actually been invited by 2 other UAAP schools to join their basketball team, even DLSU to play volleyball.

She just didn't joined because at that time, she was busy with her business ventures that she couldn't put more to her plate.

She's also happy that she's celebrating the win with Anntonia. The latter said she's not a fan just because she wasn't given a chance to be one. But she claimed that she enjoyed every minute of it.

They're now dining in one of the upscale restaurant in BGC which Michelle founded with one of her friends. She really opted to drive away from MOA because she knows damn well it will be full with people who just watched the game.

Michelle was talking about the game and Anntonia is listening carefully, a big smile plastered on her face.

"Baby, you saw that turn around jumper number 13 did? That was so awesome on its own, but there was literally a hand on his face, but he still scored!" Michelle exclaimed. "That was definitely the turn around event. They didn't look back after that shot and lead all the way to the end"

Anntonia nodded enthusiastically and gave her a plate. Michelle's hand was up in the air so she slightly lowered it, holding the plate she was being offered. "Huh? What's this for?"

Anntonia chuckled. "You were so into talking that you didn't realized your order was given to me. I enjoyed watching you so passionate that's why I just cut your steak"

Michelle lowered her hands completely and look at her plate just in time for Anntonia to reach out for the plate on her front which is originally her order.

"I was that oblivious? I am sorry" Michelle said sincerely.

Anntonia raised an eyebrow. "Why? Babe, it's fine. I kinda understand what you're saying but I kinda don't, to be honest, but I am more than happy to listen. I love watching and hearing you be excited with things"

"This is the first time someone cut my steak for me" Michelle said, acting like she's wiping a tear on her right eye. "I think I'm gonna cry"

Anntonia shook her head while smiling. "You're such a baby"

Michelle gasped. "I thought I am not because I am the daddy?"

"Shh. No PDAs" Anntonia joked.

Michelle smiled. She's happy that she owns the restaurant because she can literally ask for the private room for them. "It's not PDA because we're literally the only person here in the room"

Anntonia rolled her eyes and just offered a spoon full of salad to Michelle with the latter gladly accepted.

It's been two days since the game ended and Michelle still couldn't digest the championship of her alma mater.

She actually think deep inside that Anntonia is slightly annoyed at her by this point. So she asked Anntonia to come with her in a shooting range nearby. "You know, just to blow off steam"

Anntonia chuckled but nodded. "Babe, I told you, I am not annoyed nor full of your La Salle talks. But the idea is kinda fun"

So they went to the shooting range in a matter of minutes.

Michelle couldn't believe that even with a simple black leggings and black shirt, Anntonia looks perfect. She enveloped Anntonia with a hug while they walk towards the range.