The one where she cooked- 16

M

Michelle will be lying if she'll say she's not enjoying what she has now.

She's sitting on a long table, executives, double or some, even triple her age, are vying for her approval.

She gave them an assignment last time that she needs proposals on how they can make the biggest shopping mall in the country be sustainable as well as friends with people in the spectrum. She's enjoying the suggestions so far.

One of her advocacies in life is to give people in the spectrum opportunities to strive. She also wants to be sustainable, because after all, we only have 1 earth to live in.

She nodded when the director of research gave her a proposal saying that they should charge 2 pesos for paper bags on their retail stores. Of course it is good for business, but it can also lessen the trash. People will be forced to either bring their re-usable bags or pay.

She liked the idea. It's not that she likes the money, but behind the reason of getting the money.

She was presented with charts saying that since online shopping is widespread, their sales for the past 3 years are down. She already has plans for those, which impressed them.

When she adjourned the meeting, she quickly went to get her phone, sending a message to Anntonia 

"Meeting done! Will finish some things and I'll go home to you. I miss you baby 🥹"

She waited for a few minutes but Anntonia didn't answer. She just thought that she's sleeping.

After wrapping up some things, she almost ran to her car and was out of the building in seconds. The mesarati she bought for Siargao was running 80 kilometer per hour and would definetely give her mom a heart attack.

She was just waiting for the red light to turn green when she noticed a familiar Ford Everest crossed the road. She knows for sure it's Rhian's.

She's about to contact Rhian and ask why is she in this area but the traffic light turned green. She just abandoned the idea.

Michelle went straight to her penthouse and went inside as quietly as possible because Anntonia might really be sleeping. But she heard some movements in the kitchen so she went straight there.

There, she saw Anntonia, wearing an apron over her white shirt and jeans. Her hair is in a messy bun, and stress is drawn across her face.

Michelle leaned on the wall while her arms crossed across her chest. She can't stare at Anntonia all day long. There's something about her in a simple clothes while her hands being dirty with work.

It took Anntonia literally more than 10 minutes to noticed Michelle. A surprised look on her face was evident as she said "Why are you here already?"

A

Anntonia knows that the kitchen in Michelle's penthouse is untouched ever since she acquired this place. She knows it from Michelle's story about how she asked Rhian to rent with her after she bought this place. But also because of the untouched things in the kitchen.

Anntonia wanted to do something for Michelle. She knows how Michelle loves to eat and how it's something she does when she's stressed. She had the idea of cooking Michelle's favorite dish.

She fortunately was able to get Rhian's number from Michelle's phone when the latter was sleeping. She doesn't have any plans on rummaging Michelle's phone and be toxic, but she just wanted to ask for help.

Rhian said she's more than willing to help. So when Michelle went to the office today, Rhian went to the penthouse to get Anntonia and together they shop for the ingredients needed. Rhian also was nice enough to help Anntonia cook.