The one with the building - 12

A

Anntonia is not new to flying in business class, her luggage can no longer be found because the staff took care of it already, and of course the VIP service and all that. It only made her realize even more how rich and powerful Michelle's family is, and soon, Michelle herself. She smiled to herself thinking what a girl boss Michelle is and what more she could be and do.

She asked about the black sports car Michelle had back in Siargao, she said it will be delivered to them soon but not to worry because she has other form of transportation, as if it's what made Anntonia curious. She asked that because once they arrived at the airport, Michelle gave the keys to someone and she didn't see it after that.

"Well, Rhian would be mostly out because she's currently filming a movie. After that, she'll also film another show. I just don't want you to be uncomfortable because she will still go home once in a while" Michelle answered when Anntonia asked her where she will stay.

"I believe I won't be uncomfortable though" Anntonia said.

Michelle shrugged. "I'd like my alone time with my girl, thank you very much"

Anntonia blushed with Michelle calling her 'my girl' but she tried not to react. "After the turnover, it might take another week, so I don't think we should be both worried about spending time with each other. But, even then, I might have a few meetings, I promise to be done by the early afternoon so I could go home. But if you want, you can come to the office with me"

"Manila is.. a good place. It's the capital so it could get dirty and noisy. But people here, they're good. I bought this condo unit in BGC which is one of the main business hub in the country when I started my first business venture. I just felt sad alone that is why I asked Rhian to rent with me near Max' house" Michelle explained.

"I promise I will give you equally the best three weeks of your life, moving forward. Might not have the best views of the beach and nature, but it has its own beauty"

Anntonia nodded. "Thank you, for doing this for me"

It wasn't long when they arrived in Manila. It's not as different as Anntonia thought it will be. But what shocked her the most is she feels that it's the same as Bangkok, the capital city of her country. And she feels right at home.

They were informed that their luggage will be sent to Michelle's place and they shouldn't worry about it. They both went straight to the front of the airport where someone handed Michelle a key of a black BMW. Anntonia laughed a little when she realized it's the same model of her personal car back home.

They drove straight to a five star hotel where they'll be meeting Michelle's friends and Anntonia couldn't be any more glad that Chris packed this Yellow green blazer that she matches with jeans. Michelle also, seemingly matched her with a black and gray blazer and pants.

Anntonia had to stop herself from staring at Michelle. She reminded herself a lot of times already. But how could she? She looks fantastic with her looks. Her hair is swept to the left, her sunglasses added to her overall look. 

'A daddy'

"Why are you randomly saying that?" Michelle asked, looking sidewards.

If Anntonia was not wearing her sunglasses, Michelle would have seen how big her eyes got. "Huh?"

"Am I pogi?" Michelle teased.

Anntonia could only laugh shyly. "Sorry, I really couldn't help myself"

"I mean, help yourself, you can feast your eyes as much as you want" Michelle lowered down her glasses and look at Anntonia for a second before winking "It's all yours"