The one with the tagalog word - 37

A

Anntonia woke up with too much pain.

She clutched her right arm where she remembers being shot there.

She can feel the bandage all over her body as well, maybe from the explosion.

But when she remembered that Michelle is not there, she suddenly sat up, roaming her eyes around the room, her head hurting.

"Where..?"

"Calm down" She heard her father say. "It won't help anyone, you being hardheaded"

"Where is Michelle?" She asked.

"We're working on it" Her father said. "Chris is working on it"

"How long was I out?" She asked again.

"12 hours"

Anntonia didn't mind the pain all over her body. She continue to stand up from her bed.

"Anntonia, enough!" Her father said with authority. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I am going to find Michelle, whatever happens!" Anntonia answered.

"In that state? You literally just got out of surgery for your arm. You couldn't even stand straight and you want to find her?"

"Yes. Yes I will" Anntonia said. Rage burning inside her. "Dad, I swear, if anything happens to Michelle.. I couldn't lose her the way I lost mom. I won't be able to make it this time"

Morten softened as he pulled Anntonia into a hug. Anntonia started to cry. "I know the danger Michelle's gonna get when people learned about me and her. But I was selfish. I love her that much that I was selfish and let her stay besides me. It's all my fault, dad"

Anntonia clutched on the the sleeves of her father's shirt. "I couldn't do this anymore, dad. I don't want to live in constant fear anymore. I couldn't see my loved ones being taken away from me. I couldn't hurt them anymore"

"You don't quit"

Anntonia heard someone said. When she look up, she saw Chris. "You don't quit just like that. We were not raised as quitters"

"I found her" Chris said. "You need to be healthy enough to go get your girl" He gave her an iPad, showing where Michelle is in.

It took Anntonia another day to convince the doctor to let her out of the hospital. She told the doctors over and over again that she is fine, and the bullet only hit her in the arm. She knows the doctor knows it, but she keep on insisting that she lost consciousness because of the explosion and she was nearer there. She also hit her head on the ground, prompting them to do a head CT which doesn't show any significance.

King Morten doesn't have a say. He tried to persuade Anntonia to stay in the hospital and let the professional do it, but she was sure that she wants to do it.

"You think that's what Adisorn wants? He's not even hiding. He is all out, he lost a lot from his group. He wants the crown and will die trying to get it" Anntonia said. "We all know he wants my place, and he's using Michelle"

After being discharged, Anntonia went straight to the room where they are planning the rescue mission.

"We believe that they do not have much weapons. They planted the bomb on the vehicles only to cripple the guards. The weapons used was illegally coveted from the armory since Adirsorn was the head of the security before"

"They are not hiding which makes it more dangerous. They want one thing and one thing only"

Anntonia learned that the man behind this was the head of the royal security team. And he remembers him from the Philippines.