The one with the nicknames - 5

M

Michelle thought to bring Anntonia for a swim in one of the beutiful island in this place. Aside from that, it's been a while since she last went here and the places definitely have changed. Her camera will definitely enjoy this.

"Do you mind if I take photos of you?" Michelle asked.

"If you promise no one can see my face, then I don't mind" Anntonia answered.

Michelle shrugged. "And show your beauty to my thousands of followers? No way!"

Anntonia laughed. "I thought the first time was just a slip of tongue! But you really are going at it?"

Michelle shrugged again. "Being that kind of a person is not really my thing. I prefer to go straight to the point, you know faster and more effecient"

Anntonia gasped. "How many people have you gotten with that attitude?"

"Well, who's counting?" Michelle asked back.

Michelle is not kidding when she first thought of her camera being happy with the view. But now, its both her and her camera.

"You talk to your camera, when it's a.. thing?" Anntonia inquired.

Michelle gasped and crutches her camera near her chest. "It is not just a thing, woman! It's my companion! My escape!"

Anntonia, amused said "Well, my apologies. I may not really talented with photography. But I do appreciate good photos!"

"@mmd" Michelle said. "My IG handle"

"Oh, I do not have any socials" Anntonia said.

Michelle gasped. "Because?"

"Eh, I'm not just really into social media" Anntonia shrugged.

"Well, here" Michelle said and gave her phone to Anntonia. "I only upload photos that I think is best. You be the judge if you can appreciate it"

Anntonia scrolled through her profile with mouth opened. "You're good!"

Michelle scrunches her nose. "Thank you. But that's still not enough to convince my parents to let me live my life"

Anntonia smiled sadly. "We really are in a place that we're not planning to be in"

--

After taking a swim, and took hundreds of photos, they both sat down as a waiter served them food.

"You have hundreds of thousands of followers" Anntonia started. "Are you perhaps an actress or something?"

Michelle laughed. "No! My gosh no! I feel like I'm going to cry in front of the cameras if I am to act!"

"Well, why are you famous then?"

"My parents. They own this big company and I'm an only capable child they have to continue their business. My siblings ran away as soon as they could. I should have done the same thing" Michelle said. "I cannot remember when the public caught my wind. Maybe it was when I started my undergraduate studies. I was kinda boyish before, and people started to notice my transformation" Michelle pointed at her body. "People started callig me 'dadee'"

Anntonia laughed and joked. "Then I should be the mommy!"

Michelle almost chocked on her food but nodded while laughing. "Sure, sure"

"I meant that as a joke, but okay" Anntonia said, averting her eyes. "What are you doing though?" Anntonia asked when she saw Michelle busy on her phone.

Michelle clicked some more before showing Anntonia her phone. "Editing a photo of my mommy"

Anntonia laughed. "It's a good photo. Thank you for not showing me"