New City

It was only 2 months away till we were going to move to the new city. It was a real struggle packing  our things. Especially since we had my little brother in the house who was a trouble maker. 14 year old me, would take care of my brother a lot who  was only 2 at that time. One night after I had put my little brother down to sleep, I posted something on my snap story. 

The next day when I checked my phone, I had gotten a chat on snap from Emma. I was surprised that she still had me on snap. I opened the chat and s<w her message that said "no one likes you, you need to go and see a therapist. You should win a medal of being the dumbest girl on planet". At that point, I had enough. She still had the audacity to attack me on media EVEN AFTER I LEFT SCHOOL. So I furiously replied her message by saying "we all know who really needs a full time therapy. Go take suicide you fat little worthless cunt", and then I blocked her after she opened the message. A few minutes later, my mum got a message from Emma's mother, complaining about the "rude" message I had sent her daughter.

My mum explained Emma's mother that it was Emma who started texting me first and that she should be ashamed of herself for texting me even after I left school because of her. My mum even told Emma's mum that if something like that ever happened again, she would file a complaint to the police. They read the message, but they were too embarrased to answer.  What an amazing mother I had. 

Finally, came the big day. The day of leaving the hellhole. I was in the plane crying with happy tears. I could finally start  a new chapter in my life.