The Lost Friendship

I tried my best to make Angel believe that everything she had heard was a lie. But at that time, Emma was a close friend of Bianca. And she would always gaslight both Angel and Bianca into making them believe that I was a terrible person.

But after a year, yes, a year. After a year of fighting my class, after a year of being one against everyone, I finally got Angel back. Because nothing could come between our strong friendship. My school after Christopher entrance was... I'm sorry to say this, but it was hell. One time, he stole my wallet during break. For self defense I took my wallet back and punched him in the face. After that, the whole class started becoming wild. If my favourite teacher hadn't entered the classroom on time, I would have gone back home with a huge black eye and bruises all over my body. But luckily, on the last school day before summer break, I received an amazing news.

Christopher was leaving the school because his father wanted him to start a new school. Oh by the way, remember when I mentioned how Christopher kept talking about how his parents died and how he needed love and all that from his parents? Yes he was saying it to make me his. But he was also just being an ungrateful pig. Because his dad whom adopted him, is a great dad! He would always buy him expensive clothes and expensive shoes. He even cried in front of everyone when he had heard from the teacher what kind of a criminal child Christopher was. I feel so bad for his adoptive parents.