"Will you take me to a fu*king hospital or not!!! " She shouted at him...

Jeet called the driver to ready the car and said one of the workers to inform others..

As soon as he reached he saw that others were already there juli was now in there giving birth...

"Can't I be in there " He asked his mother for the thousandth time... As he was pacing around the corridor...

"You know that they both are in there " His mom said...

"Mom is it really that much painful " He asked..

"It's far more than that beta.. " He heard his grandma's voice...

And he was again back to pacing around...

"Bhai calm down bhabhi is really strong you know that na " Riyansh said...

And after almost nine hours... It was done...

They all walked in juli was unconscious cause of the tiredness..

Jeet walked in.. And saw his bundle of joy... Sleeping beside his mother..

"Bhai do you wanna hold him " He heard rishika's voice...

And he said nothing just nodded words didn't left his mouth..

And the moment the baby was in his arms he felt like he was on 2000th cloud.. All he could do was stare at him with love..

"He looks like you " He heard.. And looked up to see his wife smilingly weakly at him.. He sat near her..

"Thank you juli.. Thank you so much for everything " He said..

And in return he just got the smile that he loved the most...

And then he heard a click..

He looked up and saw shivam who just clicked there picture..

"I am gonna show it to him when he will grow up " He said...

And then next moment everyone was cooing over the baby..

The next he was held by his great grand parents then grandparents... And then his uncles..

And after that his masis......

"Sakshi we are masis now " Rishika whispered.. When she held him..

"Yeas we are can you believe it " She heard sakshi's voice..

"Maybe not.. I guess I am still dreaming " That's all she said...

///////////////////////

"Soo guys tell us what name have you decided " Sakshi asked...

Every family member were present.. Sharing the happiness of the cute couple...
The baby was beaming in his mother's arms.. Jeet was just beside them...

Sakshi and shivam were sitting together and same for rishika and Riyansh other couples were too sitting together... Today even vishakha seemed happy.. She was also sitting with her daughter in law and family.. Even though avantika was scrunching her nose seeing how kalyani now have a grandson too but her sons aren't even married...

"As it had been a tradition that oldest child's name is connected to their grandfather's name so we thought that we shouldn't break it " Juli said.

"Beta it's not necessary " Said vikram..

"No dad please...as your name is Vikram after the name of one of the great king so we thought naming our son Aditya.. " Jeet said...

"That's soo cute isn't it " Sakshi asked..