Chapter - 27

The fresh start or maybe the messed start of morning...

"RIYANSH SINGH RAGHUVANSHI!!! get uppp " Shouted rishika throwing a pillow at her husband who was still sleeping...

"My God woman control your voice box " He said while yawning...

"Go get ready we don't have time " She told him while wearing her watch...

"Are you really excited for it " He asked...

"Of course I am it's been days since I went for a vacation " She explains..

"Wow you are right our honeymoon became vacation great fantastic " Riyansh said while rolling his eyes

"Why it's not vacation it's was just my slip of tongue " She said to him..

"Ohh really you tell me who go on a group honeymoon " He asked her..

"It's not group honeymoon it's double honeymoon " She tried to explain..

"Same thing.. " He replied looking down..

"Aren't you actually acting like a baby " She asked him..

He just glared at her with a pout..

She came near him...

He wrapped his hands around her waist...
He was sitting on the edge of bed..

"Look if you're thinking that being on a double honeymoon will ruin our time you are just being stupid nothing is gonna happen like that ok.. " She said while playing with his hairs..

While he just hummed..

"Ok now go get ready " She told him

"As you say mam " He replied and went to get changed...

While on the other hand... Or the other room...

"Goshh where is my blue shirt " Asked shivam after getting tired of finding it..

"Seriously for the last time it's already in your bag " Sakshi replied while putting on her lipstick...

"No but I never pit it there" He told her..

"Have you gone nuts we packed our bags together and I am damn sure that you took it " She said...

"Fine then are you ready?? " He asked..

"Obviously " She said..

"You wore your winter pajamas " He told her..

"You know what leave it... Let's goo " She said.. And walked out of her room..

"But you are in your pajamas!!! " He shouted from behind and also came out of the room...

When they both were downstairs they got greeted by an overexcited Juli...
And everyone else...

"Where is bhabhi and bhaiya " Asked shivam...

"They'll be here in min.. " Before jeet could complete his line..

Rishika came downstairs while Riyansh was almost running behind her blabbering God knows what...

"Oh my what happened Riyansh " Asked Juli..

"Bhabhi look at her " Riyansh said...

"Ohh rishu you're looking cool " Juli said while looking at her bestie..

"Aww thanks Juli" She replied..

"What cool she is almost in her gym outfit" Said Riyansh..

"Thank gosh there's someone who have same opinion " Said shivam...