Chapter - 29

After 15 mins all of them are seated together with a cup of coffee in their hands...

"Will you speak now " Riyansh asked..

"Actually I wanna confess something" Shivam said..

"What is it.. Tell me.. Fast " That's all the words rishika said back to back..

"Bhabhi actually I love sakshi " He said..

"Wo.. Wait that's nothing new!! " She said to him..

"What?? Why??. " Shivam asked her

"Cause we already know that you love her she loves you and we we're excited about hearing like you finally confessed it to each other " Riyansh said and took a sip of his coffee..

"Well that's what happened " Shivam announced..

"What...my goodness freaking goddess !! " Rishika shouted..

" My god woman when you learnt this " Riyansh asked his wife more like he snapped....

"You.. I will deal with you later on.. But for now " She said to Riyansh then turned to shivam who was staring at the couple..

"You tell me everything.. Every details and let me warn you if yours didn't match hers then I will kill you both " She said..

"Bhabhs we confessed to each other when she was drunk " Shivam said..

Rishika stared at him...

"Seriously dude... Ughhh " She said..

"But I finally got to know she loves me too " Shivam said..

"Yaar she loved you for.. No that's not my thing to say ... What we have to focus here is that now you need to propose her and tell her you love her soo much when she is in all her senses " Rishika announced..

"Yeah we know that but how " Riyansh asked his wife..

"Both of you sit down.. Ok " She said and

"Aren't we already seated " Riyansh said..

"Great then shut up " She said to him..

"But babe I am in my tshirt " He said ..

And she glared at him..

"Guys you can continue this after giving me some suggestions " Shivam said..

"Look  you have to give her dreamy proposal she always dreamt of and I am gonna make sure that therefore...
Step one you two have to set up something beautiful and romantic ..Step two prepare a perfect speech to propose..step three make me machi of another cute baby .... " She completed..

And before they could say anything she spoke again...

"So go plan everything what about a proposal near Eiffel tower and a romantic dinner date... Aghhh pls don't forget to do perfect decorations cause I need pictures " She said..

"But bhabhi you want me to do this now" He asked..

"Then when did you decide to tell her that you love her after I get old enough to become a grandma.. At that time you will make me machi.. " She said..

They didn't said anything just stared at her..

"Goodness go prepare what I said till then I will keep that lazy girl busy.... " She said to them and then turned to Riyansh..

"Babe help your brother ok.. And if you can't then I sent you both few links on how to plan a perfect proposal just take ideas from it .. Love yaa " She said and pecked his cheeks.. And then went inside bathroom..leaving Riyansh staring at her place where she stood before..  And lost in  his own world....