Chapter - 19

Finally now everyone's  is back to it's place in raghuvanshi mansion... No tension finally.. But.. Few changes came in our couples lives..

Juli and Jeet being the perfect arranged married couples are living the life their dreams.. Even though jeet is a typical anti social person I mean he can't express what he feels to Juli he hesitates in verbal conversation...but his actions are more than enough for Juli to know that he loves her cares for her...

And for our middle couple.. Well since that incident rishika did notice few changes in her husband..and she is really confused she also took consult from a psychiatrist that is this normal ?? ( ok I am just joking)

And our last but not the least couple's life is going swiftly .. They are trying to develop their relationship.. Taking few small steps maybe but these steps are putting great effort in their relationship.. Shivam would try to be with her in her every recordings.. Not forgetting to mention that he bought that company ....

............

Juli just came out after taking a fresh bath .. Humming one of her favorite song while drying her hairs with a towel...

She stood in front of the mirror putting Vermilion between her hairs.. Then she picked up her ear rings wearing them one by one..
She was so lost in herself that she didn't noticed a pair eyes which were noticing her each and every action very carefully.. And admiring her with love filled eyes..

Well it didn't took time for her to notice those pair of eyes..

While putting bindi on her forehead ..
" Do you have any plans of waking up my dear husband " Said Juli...

"Urmm maybe.. " Replied jeet lazily..

" Wake up I don't wanna be late " Said Juli..

" We won't be late but you're just too early today " Said jeet while getting up..

" No I don't think so now go you also get ready " Said Juli..

Jeet nodded and came forward near her stared at his beautiful wife looking like a goddess.. He pressed his lips on her forehead.. And then went inside the bathroom to get ready..

Here leaving the Juli who was blushing.. While smiling..

In the other room of raghuvanshi mansion the thing isn't same... A man is staring at a women who is sleeping all wrapped in a blanket ....

He is looking at her with a frown.. Like who wouldn't after all Riyansh was tired of waking this woman up..

But still he tried again..

" Rishika wake up we will be late " He said calmly..
But no response.. He then said it a bit louder.. Well still she didn't bother to move.. Then he tried again but still nothing happened.. After few more tries.. He went near her ears and then..

" Rishika Wake UPPP!!!! " He shouted..

Rishika woke up with a flinch..

" Ohhh my goshh earthquake... Where's my phone.. " She said and then looked around and found her phone..

She grabbed it and placed a kiss on it..
And here Riyansh was staring at her with a duh look..

" Is there not any earthquake " Asked rishika..

" Obviously not!! " Said Riyansh..

" So why the heck did you shouted " Asked rishika..

" I was trying to wake you up " Said Riyansh..

" Who wake up someone like that " Said rishika..

" I tried to wake you up normally but you are such a heavy sleeper " Said Riyansh..