Chapter - 7

Author's pov....

In last chapter we see how their first night went... The girls were really sad and three of them slept while crying... Now let's see how the first day goes after them being the daughter in laws of Raghuvanshi.....

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙅&𝙅 💖

Juli was sleeping peacefully when the bright sun light coming from curtains fell on her face..

"Rishu only 2 mins more "
She said in her sleepy voice...
But then she heard

" Who's rishu and for your kind information you are married "
Jeet said in his voice of deep as he just woke up....

Juli realized that where she was currently and then she just check the time on the wall clock...

Shitt am I late no no no... It's my first day after marriage and there would be my first rasoi right na... This is what I saw in serials... Talking about serials I didn't watch any of the episodes since two days ohh my what must have happened with them they were about to get divorced did they got divorced nooo it can't happen they were soo good together what was the need of that girl to comeback into his life back when she already left him.....

Jeet looked at her weirdly like how was she lost in some other world..... She isn't moving also just in her thoughts... Do I need to call a doctor for her...
He thought..

Jeet - are you ok??

Juli came back from her thoughts and looked at him raising her eyebrows

Jeet - are you ok you just stopped moving and also didn't said anything...

Juli - yeah yeah I am fine it's just that...
She looked around and said

"Ohhh shittt!! I am late I guess "

Jeet checked time

Jeet - urmm I don't think so it's not breakfast time now...

Juli - but isn't today my first rasoi so I need to be early...

Jeet - ok then I guess you're late..

Juli just ran off the bed and straight went to the bathroom...

And jeet he again checked the time and then got back to sleep.....

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙍&𝙍 💖

Riyansh was sleeping on the bed and riahika was on couch...

When she woke up suddenly she looked around and found herself in a totally different room and then she realized that now she is married ... Memories of last night flashed in her mind a tear came in her eyes but she wiped it off...
And again looked around and found her husband sleeping peacefully she stared at him for few mins and then checked the time it was 5 am well it's early and she wakes up early other than her two besties... She remember how she was the one who used to wake them up... Then she looked around and decided to get up as she can't sleep more....

She walked inside the bathroom making sure not to make any noise ...

She took bath and got ready she wore a light pink saree it looked good.. After that she didn't know what to do ... At first she thought of arranging her clothes in closet but then she changed her mind after remembering the words of her husbands she sighed and neatly made a place in the corner of his walking closet for her suitcase as it won't look good in the room...

Then after getting ready properly she checked herself in the mirror and then the time it was 6 am now she thought of checking if anyone's awake ....

She walked out of the room quietly and closed the door...
At first she thought of checking on her two besties but now they are also married she can't break into their rooms like before now....