Chapter - 8

So the day still didn't ended let's see what happened...

Girls were on the rooftop sitting together everyone was quite in their own thoughts none of them told each other about the last night..

Juli's pov...

Jeet said earlier that neither he nor his brothers wanted this marriage did same thing also happened with them too...

Juli - guys I wanna ask you both something..

Rishika nodded

Sakshi - hmm

Juli - tell me the truth what happened last night with you both... Cause.. Yesterday jeet said to me that this marriage means nothing to him and for his brothers...he also told me that I am just his responsibility..

Rishika side hugged her

Sakshi - Juli he said right shivam thinks that I am just a gold digger and married him for fame money and all..

Rishika - he didn't even accepted me as his wife ....

Juli - was our decision wrong???

Sakshi - may be

Rishika sensing where they both are going

Rishika - girls we can't blame them...

Juli - we aren't blaming them we are blaming ourselves...

Sakshi - we just don't know now where it will go...

Rishika - I mean think from their perspective too maybe they were really forced for itt so that's the reason behind their this behaviour...

Juli - you are right but what we can do... We already know there thoughts for us...

Sakshi - they just don't like us more like hate they hate us...

Rishika - it's not true we are just strangers now I know we had crush on them but we didn't spend any time with them to know their behaviour daily life and all... Things will take time ...

Juli - yeah right we need to know each other...

Sakshi - and I will never give upp on my shivam..

Rishika - oho my shivam huh!!

Sakshi - yess he is mine now...

Juli - waah kya pyaar hai...

Rishika - pyaar hua ikrar hua

Sakshi - shutt upp!!!

She shouted

Juli - ahh keep quiet..

Rishika and sakshi - ok mom!!! 

After having some more chat with each other they decided to wander around the mansion

After that Juli said she have few works to finish so she went to do it .......

With Juli
I was now in our room choreographing my new steps of my performance... But I am not able to focus on it...and the reason behind it is still unknown to me.. Yeah I can't even explain what is the reason behind me not having focus on my work.... I was thinking thinking and thinking... Then I choosed not to give pressure on my brain and watch my serial..

I started watching it that I didn't even realise when time flew I heard a knock on the door..

I said " Come in "

That's when a maid came in

Maid - Juli mam you need to be downstairs for having dinner ..

She said I checked time and the heckk I am late at itt also...