Chapter - 27

Juli is in her room reading a book about children..
She is lost in each and every word of the book...but finally she got bored and kept the book back.. And sighed....

She stared at the book cover for a minute and then picked up her phone that was kept in the side..
She opened it and started scrolling through social media...

When the door opened and jeet walked in..

" I am gonna throw that phone of yours " He said..

" No you won't and I already read the book so stop fussing around " She replied to him..

" Ohh so you can use your phone but no serials " He said..

"Why what does my serial did to you " She asked him...

"It won't do anything except making him or her a drama queen or king " He said..

"Well excuse me!! ... It won't affect my baby and I know it moreover it is fixed for the baby to become a dramebaaz based on his or her father's genes " She said to him..

"Are you saying that I am dramatic " He asked..

"Well obviously I am " She said casually..

" Ohh look who's speaking the queen of drama " He said..

"You know what I am not interested in talking right now so let me check on what's going on around the world " She told him diverting her focus back to her phone..

"Are checking like what's the current affairs and all " He asked..

"Nopes I am checking what happened till now like look kavya just got engaged and akriti just broke up with her long time boyfriend and navya just updated a new choreo.. " She got cutted off by jeet..

"You know you could have said I am getting updated by current gossips " He said..

In which's reply she just rolled her eyes at him..

Meanwhile when they finally reached and checked in their hotels they planned that after having a bit of rest they will meet together and have dinner...

Sakshi when got inside her room she just jumped on the bed..

Shivam chuckled at his wife's behavior..

"So would you like to take bath first or I should " He asked..

" Nah nah you go do whatever you want I will just lay here I am tired " She said ...

"Who gets tired while sitting " He asked..

"Me " She said and closed her eyes tight ...

Shivam just shrugged and walked inside the bathroom...

Meanwhile just when our second couple entered inside the room..

Rishika through her shrug on the nearest couch..

"It looks quite comfy " She said... And in reply she felt two hands wrapped around her waist..

Riyansh putted his head on her shoulder at first..
"Of course it is " He whispered

He said in his deep husky voice just near her ears and then slowly placing kisses on her neck sending shivers of pleasure down her spine ..

A moan left her mouth uncontrollable..

"What.. Are you doing.. " She said..

"You know very well " He said while turning her towards him and smashed his lips on hers..
Sucking every corner of her mouth he entered his tongue in her mouth exploring every corner...