Chapter - 21

All the couples are moving with the rhythm in the dancing area... Looking so in love..

Juli and jeet have been dancing since the start...

Now jeet can feel that she is tired.. So he decided to stop..

" Wanna have some food " Jeet asked while dancing..

" Yeah actually I am a bit tired to especially with these heels " She said..

" Come let's have food then " He said while grabbing her hands and walking towards the food section..

He told a waiter to get food for them while they sat on one of the tables..

"You know na that you're looking beautiful" Said jeet while staring at her..

"You told me earlier " Said juli..

"Ohh but I can't help but keep praising the beauty in front of me " Said jeet..

Juli looked down while blushing..

And then the waiter arrived.. He kept the food on the table..

"Let me feed you " Said jeet..

" Do you think I am a baby that you will feed me " Said juli...

"No but you are the mother of my baby " He said while making a morsel

"So I am gonna feed you " He said and forwarded it to her mouth..

She ate it then made a morsel and took it near jeet's mouth..

"you're also the father of my baby so I am gonna feed you too" .. She said

He also ate..
That's how they feed each other.. While planning about future..

Sakshi was now done with this girl named lavanya..
Right now she is with shivam and his friends having some chit chats.. And this girl lavanya is clinging to her.. Her Husband...

Shivam's pov...
As much as I am hating lavanya clinging to me I also love seeing the expression on sakshi's face . .. But I guess now lavanya is just being too much I can't take it now..
So I just got up bid bye to some of my friends and took sakshi's hand...

And told them that I have some work..
When I grabbed her hand I can see the shocked look on her face..

"I am hungry let's have some food " I told her she nodded..

When we were few steps away from my friends she spoke..

" Your behaviour is surprising me alot today " She said..

" Why is it so?? " I asked while raising a brow..

"No it's just that you were so lovey dovey with your childhood sweet heart so I didn't expected this " She said ...

I just rolled my eyes when she said childhood sweetheart..

" She is the daughter of one of our parteners nothing moree.. And about being childhood sweet heart I never saw her in my childhood " I said while clarifying the whole lavanya thing..

" Ooo is that the reason that now she is coming in our direction " She said..

Before I could reply I heard lavanya's voice..

" Hey shivu I am also really hungry so let's have some food together " She said...

"actually I am eating with my wife " I told her
But she turned to sakshi.

" Hey like just give me and my shivu some privacy and leave from here " She said to sakshi..

I can see sakshi's expression changed ...