Chapter - 17

Sakshi 's pov..
Thank goodness now I don't have to eat those bitter medicines.. Currently I am just trying to find a tune for my upcoming song.. Just an hour ago  juli and rishika both were here but they both also had some works ... Ok leave it you need to focus yess just do it..

When I finally get an idea I started playing guitar according to it..  music is therapy guys.. I am just feeling it with my eyes closed.. After finally completing it I turned around as I felt someone's presence behind me...

When I turned around I saw shivam staring at me with his those dark brown eyes ... Our eyes met but I looked somewhere else.. I was about to ask him what he's doing here but before that he spoke..

Shivam - you really play guitar well..

Sakshi - thanks but you here ...

Shivam - actually I came here to take the file that I gave you few days ago..

Sakshi - wait I will give it to you..
She walked to the drawer took the file and gave it to him..

Shivam - thanks...

Sakshi - it's ok

He was leaving when he turned around and said..
Shivam - sakshi..

Sakshi - what happened do you need something..

Shivam - wo.. Actually.. After my meeting we can go out... As it would end soon so you can get ready..

Sakshi - really!!
She exclaimed..

Shivam - yes and I want you to ready on time,if you're gonna be late then forget about it..

Sakshi - done!!

Shivam nodded and left the room he is attending the meeting online..

Ohh my goshh did he just asked me for a date... But heyy you just can't call it a date.. Maybe you can.. I ammm sooo excited.. What should I do what should I wear... I need helpp..

She thought and ran to find her besties.. She checked in their rooms but they weren't there so she ran inside kitchen..

She saw juli cooking something..

" Juliiiii" She shouted making juli flinch..

" What the heck Sakshi why did you shouted?? " Juli said..

" Sorry but I need your and rishu's help " Said sakshi

" She isn't here she went to attend some event with mom " Said juli

" It's ok then you help me " Said sakshi and told juli about their date... Juli suggested her wear suit..

"But what are you making " Asked sakshi

" Halwa actually jeet likes halwa so that's why " Said Juli

" Ooo how cute " She said..

" Hmm hmm now go get ready if you don't wanna be late " Said Juli

" Yeah you're right " Sakshi said and left to get changed..

On the other hand
Rishika came to an event with kalyani she didn't wanted to come as she doesn't like these types of fake high class people but as today gayatri wasn't well so kalyani asked her so she couldn't say no.. She expected  that she will get bored there... But when she reached she found supriya there so after greeting everyone... Dealing with paparazzi she found a corner with her bestie...

They both are currently gossiping about the people.. Giving fake smiles to those who looked at them ...

Rishika elbowed supriya.. She looked at her then at the direction where her bestie is looking she saw a woman who was decked up in jewellery and makeup..