Chapter - 9

It's been a month since their marriage the girls are still trying to adjust here......

Now let me tell you about couples ...

Jeet and Juli they both don't talk much only when necessary although Juli tries but always gets answers like hmm ok...

And in sakshi and shivam's relationship sakshi would always be cheerful with him tries to talk even if he doesn't she would keep talking it irritates him alot but sakshi just don't care...

And Riyansh went for the trip so.... He is busy in his stuffs... On the other hand rishika was trying to communicate with him but ...
Let have a quick peak at it...
After three days when Riyansh went for trip rishika took his number from kalyani and texted him asking him if he had food on time or not??is he okk??amd etc.. But never got any reply she would call him .. He never picked it up but once he did and he only replied

" Can't you understand what privacy means I came here to be far away from you but still you can't understand. I don't consider you as my wife you are no one to me get it inside your head now don't ever call me again and don't do those stupid messages too "
He said this and cut the phone she was really hurt that day but decided that now she won't after that day she neither send any messages nor did any calls...

Kalyani love them alot they developed a great bonding so soon....

Arohi isn't here now cause she had her own work to handle...

And others heart also warms seeing their care...

Gayatri selected them and till now they proved that they are perfect ...

Indrajeet and gayatri's  whole health department was now handled by them

At first vikram decided to give cold soldiers but it didn't last long.... How let get to know this too...
One day everyone was busy in there works ... Nobody was home Juli and sakshi they went for some works.... Rishika was there only...

She was coming downstairs when she saw Vikram who was shouting at a maid....

Vikram - Just get lost!!!!
She thought
Like father like son...

She saw Vikram going back to his room she asked shusma about the matter she told him that as her mother in law isn't here so he asked a maid to prepare tea as he was having headache but she messed up... After hearing it rishika decided to make it she then prepared masala chai...

She took the chai..... At first she was scared but she knocked on the door at first there was no reply then she knocked again... Then she heard a come in sound