Chapter - 23

Sakshi was soo eager to meet rishika that as soon as she woke up she rushed to their room checking if they are back or not...

Sakshi came in front of their room and saw that the door was locked from inside now she was sure that they are already back..
So she went back to her room to get ready for her day ahead..

"Found something miss detective " She heard her husband's voice..
As she entered the room..

"Yep they are back " She said with an excited smile..

"Wow what a huge discovery I am really proud of you wifey " He said sarcastically..

" Ha ha ha very funny " She said while grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him..
But he caught it..and put it on bed and laid down..

"Really you are sleeping again " She asked..

" Yes I am now shoo away don't disturb my beauty sleep " He said..

"Don't disturb my beauty sleep " She said while mimicking him..

After whole one hour she was ready .. She wore a simple peach suit

When she came out she glanced last time on her husband who was taking his so called beauty sleep

She walked down through stairs and found every lady of house in the living room discussing about don't know what..

"Good morning everyone " She greeted them..

" Morning come have a seat " Said gayatri..
She sat beside rishika who was beside Juli...

Juli had a different glow on her face

Juli had a different glow on her face.. Well pregnancy glow.. She was wearing a printed pink suit..