Chapter - 22

Rishika and supriya are in a caffe  talking about few things well it's only supriya talking and rishika zooming out..

" Rishika are you ok?? " She asked with concern

" Yeah I am fine just a bit tired that's all you tell me what we're you saying " She replied with a smile..

" I know you aren't ok so tell me what happened " Supriya said to her..

" No.. There's nothing " Rishika replied..

" You know that you're bad at this so just tell me " Said supriya while keeping the cup on the table...

"Ohh my gosh there's nothing so don't get worried that much it's just a small couple fight " Rishika said with a bright smile..

" It's ok I hope you both will sove it " Supriya said with a small smile..

Suddenly supriya's phone started ringing

She took the call and after ending it..

"Rishika I need to go actually my mother in law is about to reach my house and I need to be there " She said..

"Ohh it's ok you can go " Rishika said..

"I am really sorry I will make this up " She said while grabbing her things..

"Arey no worries no go or else you will get late " She said to her..
Supriya kissed rishika's cheeks and ran off rishika also left the caffe ...

The staffs were really scared of their boss right now.. Cause just now they heard how he scolded one person.. Guess there boss is mad... Really mad..

Shivam entered the office while looking around he can sense the environment.. Again the lion is on killing mode..

The staffs looked at him a bit relieved like maybe he's gonna do something to calm him down..

Shivam pushed the door and looked around only to find papers and files scattered all over and his idiot brother typing furiously..

" So what happened to you " He asked while tossing one of the files..

" What are you doing here " Riyansh growled..

" Ahh I guess there's something really wrong " He said ..

" There's nothing wrong " Riyansh replied back..

" Well then why are you forcing employees to complete the projects which have deadline in like almost half year " He said..

" Because we need to be the best " Riyansh said..

" Well we are already the best so tell me the real reason " Asked shivam..

" Bro I guess I am screwed " Riyansh said while throwing a file on a corner..

" It already looks like that " He said..

"Seriously are you gonna do something or just eat my brain " Riyansh said...

"Well then be thankful my dear brother cause I have a solution to all your problems " Shivam said while smirking..

" Do you even know what my problem is" Riyansh asked..

"Bhabhi...oooo meri pyari bhabhiii" He said while singing..

" So tell me " Riyansh asked..

"Eager much huh?? " Shivam asked with a smirk..

"If you don't want to die then just tell me fast " He said while glaring at his brother..

" The answer is take bhabhi with you in the party that you are attending in the evening and then clear everything and tell her that how much you love her " Said shivam..