"I'm serious." Cole moved the cup away from her reach when she tried to grab it, making her eventually cross her arms in distressed. "Every time you get too drunk it always ends up with me, Alex, and Isaac holding your hair back when you're vomiting your brains out."

The mention of Isaac's name caused her to grow agitated before she finally snatched her drink back from him, instantly taking another sip to drown any recollection of the Garcia boy away. "You don't have to worry about that."

"Well I do kind of have to worry about that."

"I can take care of myself." August claimed, her eyes trailing off to the multiple of people before landing on one. "I don't need anyone's help and that includes Isaac."

Cole followed her stare to see where she was so fixated on, discovering that she was grimacing right at his cousin who was surrounded with multiple people, mostly girls. All of which were incredibly touchy. Cole turned towards her with a smirk, "Is August Thompson jealous?"

Apparently there was nothing comedic about the situation because August didn't seem to have appreciated his attempts of making fun of her, instead she still stared at Isaac with intensity, one that if Cole looked close enough he would find that hints of despair and torment dilatied within her pupils. She scoffed, "How is he going to give me his jacket and then just go off and be with other girls?"

Her voice was tender and soft to the point where it felt like it could break, it only led to Cole sighing before he spoke up in a much more genuine tone to align with hers, "The same way you're wearing his jacket and talking to other guys."

"That's different." August dismissed before she finally stopped peering over at him, she hated the way it bothered her so much. "It's not like I actually care about any of them."

"You think Isaac seriously gives a shit about any of the people he's with right now?" Cole quizzed, "The only reason why he was talking to them in the first place was because he saw that you went off with Leo."

"Then why didn't he say anything?" August questioned as her gaze fell, her frown now deepening. "He doesn't tell me anything, he just gets mad at me and then talks to other girls, and it confuses me."

       "Well," Cole put his hands on August's shoulder before leaning down so he was the same height as her, "Because Isaac is stupid."

       She laughed faintly.

       "He is." Cole grinned before removing his grip on her, "But he cares about you, August. He-"

       "August!" Grace squealed.

       The pair turned over to find Grace running towards August excitedly, a grin plastered on her face once she approached them. "I need you for beer pong, let's go!"

       "What?" August furrowed her eyebrows, her stare going to where Grace said before immediately shaking her head at the offer once she spotted who was there. "No. No. No."

       "Um yes. Yes. Yes." Grace nodded before dragging her away, August only trying to resist it. "We need one more person so we can play and everyone else that I would ask sucks, so you're playing."

       "But, I suck, Grace." August declared quickly in hopes to get herself out of it. "My aiming is bad, and I'll probably overthrow all of them, so maybe you should reconsider."