A moment later, the sound of fireworks came from outside. In the dark sky, bright fireworks exploded and fell towards the sky in all directions. They disappeared in an instant, and then there was another roar.

Xue Shiye lowered his eyes, and An Lianxi frowned, unable to open his eyes to see.

"Don't you want to watch the fireworks..."

Why aren't you awake yet?

Until the carriage arrived at Prince Qi's Mansion, An Lianxi was still feeling groggy, with the headache following him. Xue Shiye got out of the car and walked towards Xiyuan with the people in his arms. Doctor Liu, who had already received the news and was waiting for him, saw the two of them and hurriedly stepped forward.

Xue Shiye raised one of An Lianxi's hands. This hand was as weak as bone. It had lost its past pink appearance and now looked extremely pale, without a trace of blood.

After glancing at it, Xue Shiye suddenly felt his heart throbbing violently again. He glanced sharply and went to see Dr. Liu who was checking his pulse.

Doctor Liu also looked nervous at this moment and frowned, "Princess, this should be caused by congenital deficiencies... plus evil wind entering the body. If the headache is too strong, I will prescribe a tranquilizing medicine later and ask the prince to feed the princess to take it. ."

Xue Shiye paused: "Have a headache?"

Doctor Liu nodded, "Yes, the princess probably fainted from the pain."

Xue Shiye's breath was stagnant, and he lowered his head to look at the person in his arms who was as white as paper.

I feel dizzy from pain...

Is this what he said was okay?

Xue Shiye closed his eyes and said in a deep voice: "But is it related to the last headache?"

Doctor Liu suddenly remembered that the princess had had a headache in the palace before, but he found nothing last time. "Last time, I asked Miss Yinghong about her pulse, and the two were indeed somewhat similar." If It's a symptom caused by the princess's congenital deficiency, so everything is easy to explain.

Just as Doctor Liu's face slowly showed the original expression, he suddenly felt an extremely terrifying aura pressing down in front of him. He paused, vaguely guessed what the other party would ask, and knelt down with a plop.

No matter how good his medical skills are, he still can't cure the princess's deficiencies.

As he said before, it can only be treated with warmth and conditioning, but cannot be cured.

Xue Shiye said coldly: "Go down and make some medicine."

Doctor Liu quickly withdrew.

Xue Shiye and An Lianxi were the only ones left in the room. He was holding each other in his arms, his posture indescribably careful, and his black eyes were silently looking at the lifeless person lying in his arms.

Don't talk if you have no appetite.

Don't say anything if you feel uncomfortable.

I didn't tell him that I had a headache.

Aren't you the best at being coquettish?

"That's it..." Don't you want him to worry? Xue Shiye's tone was almost whispering, his voice was inaudible, "What do you want me to do to you?"

An Lianxi felt as if his head was about to be drilled through. Waves of splitting pain invaded his brain, as if countless sharp needles were pricking into his brain.