An Lianxi is not the kind of person who is too willful, and he can feel that he is really feeling uncomfortable at the moment. Hearing Xue Shiye's words, I was confused by his cherished words, and his tone softened, "I understand."

How could Xue Shiye be unaware of the other party's desire to watch the lantern festival and fireworks in his words and even his actions.

His heart felt like it was being pulled, but he had to pick the person up.

An Lianxi leaned against him softly and said, "Your Majesty."

Xue Shiye: "Yeah."

"Then you must take me to see you again in the future."

"good."

An Lianxi breathed a sigh of relief. Only then did he relax completely. He spoke in a low voice to Xue Shiye, with a soft tone that seemed to be coquettish, "I feel uncomfortable..."

Xue Shinye's eyes dimmed slightly, "Where do you feel uncomfortable?"

An Lianxi frowned and leaned into his arms again, "I'm a little dizzy."

The person who made him feel depressed just now suddenly made him feel distressed. Xue Shiye tightened his palms, and the muscles of his arms bulged under the wide sleeves. It was obviously a very explosive performance, but he protected the person in his arms with great restraint.

"Go home soon."

An Lianxi frowned slightly, feeling both uncomfortable and regretful. But when another headache swept over him, he had no time to regret it. All that was left was the uncomfortable experience caused by physical discomfort.

Xue Shiye led the people out of the restaurant, wrapping them up airtight.

People were coming and going in the restaurant. Occasionally, some people recognized him, but they didn't dare to disturb him when they caught a glimpse of his cold face.

When he was brought into the carriage, An Lianxi's face turned slightly pale, his eyebrows were knitted even tighter, and a layer of cold sweat broke out on his body. He looked as if he had been fished out of water, and his hair was wet and stuck to his cheeks. side.

Dizziness, sudden and rapid onset.

Xue Shiye picked the man up from his arms, and his pupils shrank when he saw his appearance clearly. His chest was beating so hard, and a huge panic occupied his entire mind. His fingertips were trembling as he held the other person's face and shouted softly, with fear in his voice that he couldn't even detect: "Little boy."

An Lianxi reluctantly opened his eyes and said, "Your Majesty."

"I'm here." Xue Shinye wanted to tighten his fingers, but he was afraid of hurting the person in his arms. The other person's body couldn't withstand such force, as if it would break with a light touch. He had to control himself and not hurt him. The bloody images buried deep in his memory flooded into his mind.

Xue Shiye closed his eyes tightly.

Then, something touched my forehead, and it felt cold.

An Lianxi leaned forward.

Xue Shiye opened his eyes, bloodshot eyes looming.

"I'm fine." An Lianxi stared into Xue Shiye's eyes and said slowly.

Xue Shiye looked at him and saw that after saying these words, An Lianxi seemed to have lost his strength. He slowly closed his eyes and leaned against his neck.

It's about time now...

Why do you still make him feel so distressed?

Xue Shine calmed down and asked the carriage to go faster.