Chapter 36 Have a headache

Start from the beginning

An Lianxi heard it and whispered: "I'm fine...are we in the palace now?"

The other party was brought here by him last night when he was drunk. Xue Shiye thought that An Lianxi could sense the difference between this place and his house, so he replied: "Yes."

An Lianxi: "Then let's go back."

Xue Shiye said: "There is still morning court."

An Lianxi took advantage of the situation and changed his words: "We'll go home together after the morning."

Xue Shizhi said it was a little funny that he was so anxious. What was wrong with him? He suddenly started to recognize the bed.

But An Lianxi said hesitantly, "Your Majesty..."

Xue Shiye: "Yeah."

"I don't like your Majesty either." An Lian Xi suddenly said without any clue.

Xue Shiye paused, but quickly reacted.

still remember......

After a moment of pause, he asked: "Why?"

An Lianxi didn't mention anything about last night, and he didn't even know that Xue Shiye had guessed what he still remembered. He just murmured in a low voice: "If you don't like him, then I don't like him either."

Xue Shizhi was temporarily touched and said, "Then, little darling, you want to know why I don't like it?"

An Lianxi quickly replied: "No!"

He had to say this quickly and loudly. Only after he finished responding did he react and supplemented in a low voice: "I don't want to."

An Lianxi already knew the reason, so why would he ask again? He didn't want the other party to know that he still remembered what happened last night.

After all... no one wants to expose their scars to others, so he might as well pretend he doesn't know anything.

Xue Shiye let out a long sigh, stretched out his hand, and held the person firmly in his arms.

How could there be such a person in this world?

Moreover, he was actually asked to meet him.

An Lianxi remained motionless and let him hold her.

Incredibly well-behaved.

Not long after, Manager Zhang's voice came from outside, "It's time to go to court, Your Majesty."

Xue Shiye responded outside, and then said sarcastically to An Lian, "Please sleep a little longer."

An Lianxi nodded in his arms and rubbed Xue Shiye with some reluctance, nostalgic for the warmth of the other person's body.

Xue Shinye rubbed his fingertips on his waist and whispered, "After the morning court, I will take you home."

An Lianxi: "Okay."

Xue Shiye went to the morning court, but An Lianxi couldn't sleep.

Putting aside what Xue Shiye mentioned last night, another thing gradually emerged in his mind.

last night......

Xue Shiye kissed him again.

An Lianxi slowly covered his head with the quilt.

It's different from the previous Qian/Taste/辄/Zhi.

This time it was particularly fierce.

Xue Shiye's kiss was urgent and deep.