Chapter 35 Let's talk

Start from the beginning

An Lianxi lay on Xue Shiye's shoulder, his eyes wandering around without focus, and he happened to see the two people smiling at each other behind him.

He paused and suddenly shrank into Xue Shine's neck.

Xue Shiye glanced at him and wrapped him up as if he was aware of it.

Airtight.

In an instant, An Lianxi was completely trapped in Xue Shiye's arms, feeling full of security. He did not notice at all that the feud between Manager Zhang and Eunuch Gao behind him became more and more heated.

Xue Shiye carried the person all the way to the Chaoyang Palace before stopping. An Lianxi got out of his arms, and the two of them went in together to meet Emperor Mingkang.

Seeing them, Emperor Mingkang first raised a loving smile and said, "It's hard work going south this time."

This was said to An Lianxi.

"It's not hard." In fact, he didn't do anything. An Lianxi shook his head, paused for a moment and then added, "Thank you for your concern, Father."

Emperor Mingkang looked at him.

An Lian Xi was born with red lips and white teeth. When he spoke, he looked at people sincerely, his bright eyes were good at gazing, and the corners of his lips seemed to be raised but not curled up. He was very popular with his elders.

Emperor Mingkang had been very satisfied with his third son's princess before. He liked her more every time they met. Seeing his rosy complexion, he felt that his money was not in vain. "I heard that you were sick again on the road. My warehouse has been closed recently." I got another Blood Ganoderma, you can take it back when the time comes, don't overwork yourself."

For an emperor to be so nagging and caring, even the princes and daughters of Emperor Mingkang rarely received such treatment.

An Lian smiled with his eyebrows creasing, "Thank you, father."

Seeing him smile, Emperor Mingkang also smiled. His eyes swept over and saw that the corners of Xue Shiye's mouth were also slightly raised. He could no longer see the gloom and indifference that he had when he came to see him in the past.

Emperor Mingkang sighed in his heart and chatted with An Lianxi for a few more words.

Throughout the process, Xue Shiye's eyes were focused on An Lianxi.

One's eyes gradually deepened, while the other's eyes were completely blank.

After the two left, Emperor Mingkang didn't know whether he was happy or something else, but he suddenly said: "The third child really likes his princess." Apart from anything else, Emperor Mingkang noticed An Lianxi's obedient and clever look. I can't help but feel compassion in my heart.

It's just the look in Sanzi's eyes...

Emperor Mingkang looked into the distance, as if he saw the figure walking step by step from the palace gate covered in blood, paranoid and cold.

At this moment, Eunuch Gao's voice came from behind, cheerfully: "It is indeed as your Majesty said, the prince really loves the princess very much." Every time they see the two of them, the invisible bond seems to become stronger and stronger. Deep hair.

Emperor Mingkang became interested after hearing this, "Oh? Please tell me carefully."

Eunuch Gao then told the scene in front of the palace gate.

First, he waits for the person to wake up, then carries him all the way to the outside of the temple before putting him down.

Emperor Mingkang held up his palm and felt that he must have overthought it. Everything has passed, "That's good, that's good. It seems that Xi'er is really a God-given match for the third child."