Chapter 33 Bandaged

Start from the beginning

An Lianxi immediately raised his eyes and looked over, frowning tightly, "Does it hurt?"

Xue Shiye stopped moving and was silent for a moment, "Yeah."

The ends of An Lianxi's eyes turned redder and redder, and there was water in his eyes.

Xue Shiye said again: "It doesn't hurt."

An Lianxi didn't believe it. He turned his head and wiped his tears without making any sound.

Xue Shiye was like that, he couldn't let him comfort him in turn.

But even if he tried his best to restrain himself from making any noise, Xue Shine's familiarity with him meant that he could tell his condition just by relying on his breath.

I'm crying again...

Still secretly.

Xue Shiye couldn't help but touch his heart with his other hand, which was suffering from tearing pain. The nerves were gradually paralyzed, and an unspeakable pain was spreading.

"Your Majesty, what's wrong with you?" Dr. Liu spoke up at the right time. He looked up from treating the wound and was shocked to see his expression.

At this time, An Lianxi also turned around. He was also startled by Dr. Liu's words, thinking that something was wrong.

Xue Shiye glanced at Imperial Physician Liu.

With just a simple look, Doctor Liu's hand trembled, "I accidentally touched the prince's wound just now. I deserve to die."

Xue Shiye: "It doesn't matter."

After he finished speaking, he looked at An Lianxi, his eyes lingering on his cheeks, and the tears were wiped away. If his eyes weren't so red, it wouldn't look like he had cried at all.

How can you cause pain like this?

Xue Shiye was silent for a moment, then waved to An Lianxi, "Come and sit, come to me."

An Lianxi walked over hesitantly.

As soon as he got close, his hand was pulled and then squeezed tightly.

An Lianxi looked sideways unconsciously, and Xue Shiye looked at him. He was comforted in just a moment, and he pursed his lips and said nothing.

It was eerily quiet for a moment, and Doctor Liu's men moved faster and faster. It was just a sword wound. It was treated and then bandaged with medicine. "The wound should not be exposed to water for the time being. The dressing will be changed twice a day. I will come over then."

Doctor Liu gave the doctor's instructions as usual.

An Lianxi nodded frequently, but at the end of his words, Xue Shine said: "No need to come over."

Hearing this, An Lianxi turned his head and looked at him disapprovingly.

Xue Shiye pinched his little finger and said, "Change it for me."

An Lian laughed and said, "But I don't know how."

Moreover, he was clumsy, and An Lianxi was worried that he would accidentally injure Xue Shiye, so he was considering keeping a distance from him in the past few days.

Right now, he really didn't agree with Xue Shiye's decision.

But Xue Shiye insisted on going his own way, and Doctor Liu was so happy that he didn't have to come back again. He quickly left the medicine and slipped out of the tent with the medicine box, as if he was being chased by a ghost.

He was afraid that if he stayed any longer, he would have to retire and return home soon.

As soon as he ran out, he met Shen Jue who was squatting outside. When he saw Imperial Physician Liu coming out, he immediately stepped forward and asked, "Physician Liu, how is the prince's injury?"