An Lianxi listened quietly.

General...

Thanks Jing!

Yes, Xie Jing was also there when he was knocked unconscious.

These people were not afraid even after knowing Xie Jing's identity, and they must have been ordered to catch him specifically.

Who is it... An Lian Xi thought about it and had no idea. Then, an idea flashed in his mind. These people didn't want to use him to threaten Xue Shiye.

An Lianxi continued to listen silently, but did not hear them mention Xue Shiye. Instead, they wanted to take the opportunity to attack Xie Jing.

"stop--"

The carriage stopped suddenly, and An Lianxi suddenly fell forward due to the inertia, and he fell down.

Outside, Xie Jing's voice was cold, "Let him go."

He stared at the ragtag group of people in front of him. They looked more like gangsters than assassins.

So, what did these people do to arrest An Lianxi?

"Let him go? Haha, it's a dream."

The leading man was tall and strong, carrying a big knife. "The people I, Sun Laoer, captured have not been released yet."

Sun Laoer, a key criminal on the court's wanted list. Xie Jing had heard about it. He glanced around and held the sword on his waist, his expressionless face showing sharpness.

This group of people are all rough-and-tumble people who specialize in taking orders to buy and kill people.

However, this time the order Sun Laoer took was for a living person. If he sent it to a designated place, he could get ten thousand taels of gold. Even he was a little shocked by the generosity of the offer.

Originally, he only needed to send people to their places, but the little tail following behind him was really annoying.

Sun Laoer was born with broad shoulders and a round waist, and a full beard. He looked at Xie Jing at this moment, with a fierce look in his eyes. He raised the steel knife and flicked it with his fingers, and the blade trembled and buzzed.

"Let's do it on you."

Sun Laoer's rough voice sounded. Originally, his only dissatisfaction with this order was that there was no blood. Since this person was in a hurry to die, he didn't mind sending this person down to see the King of Hell.

Xie Jing's eyes flashed, and veins appeared on the back of his hand. He was about to draw the sword, but stopped in the next second.

coming.

Xie Jing relaxed his knuckles.

Sun Laoer's eyes were already excited when he saw him preparing to draw his sword. Suddenly, he saw Xie Jing looking like he was about to surrender and give up resistance, and his mood suddenly lost.

"Bah, I just said that the pretty boy is not a general, so go back to your mother's arms to suck milk."

Sun Laoer was full of filthy words, he rudely shook the steel knife in his hand and dropped it to the ground. Following his movements, the big knife was inserted deeply into the ground, leaving only the handle. He was ready to beat this ignorant boy with his bare hands until he didn't even recognize his mother.

Xie Jing glanced away coldly, but suddenly turned aside.

There was a sound of breaking through the air, and sharp arrows shot out from behind.