Manager Zhang immediately responded, "Let's send someone down to seal that shop."

At this time, they all need to act smarter.

Xue Shiye and Shen Jue went to the location mentioned by the secret guard.

Shen Jue was usually a talkative person. He didn't dare to say a word during the whole process because he was worried that his cousin would silence him if he spoke. He could only pray in his heart that those people came for Xue Shinye, at least when they saw the latter, the people who took action would not attack An Lianxi easily.

An Lianxi was still in a coma at the moment, and he was completely defenseless. He had been looking around the jade shop, but there was nothing that looked like he could give it away.

This was the first thing he had given to Xue Shiye, and An Lianxi wanted to pay more attention to it, at least to show his attitude.

As soon as Shen Jue was called away by the shopkeeper, he saw a piece of silver-white jade on the west wall. It seemed that it had not been polished and was placed there in one piece.

An Lianxi took a liking to the piece of jade almost at a glance, then walked towards the corner, and then he smelled a fragrance.

The aroma penetrated his nose in wisps, and An Lianxi's mind immediately fell into chaos, and his consciousness became blurred.

In an instant, a black shadow enveloped him, like a hole torn from the wall, attacking him instantly.

In the end, An Lianxi only heard Xie Jing calling him, and then he passed out completely.

When he heard the sound again, An Lianxi felt as if something had hit him in the head. A dull pain lingered, and the sound of horse hooves could be heard in his ears - he was in a carriage, and the power barrier on his body was unknown. Where did it fall?

The word 'kidnapping' entered An Lianxi's mind instantly.

The car was not moving smoothly. An Lianxi was tied up with a rope, and he was knocked around from time to time. He tried his best to sit up against the wall of the car.

Another blow, and his forehead hit the wall of the car.

An Lianxi made a hissing sound.

it hurts.

Where is he?

Xue Shiye...

Do you know he is missing?

The first thing An Lianxi thought of was Xue Shiye.

It seemed that as long as he was there, nothing would happen.

But Xue Shiye did not show up.

An Lianxi heard a few rough voices coming from the hunting wind outside.

"The one inside must be awake."

"It should be, it's time to wake up...it takes so long to be knocked out with such a small amount of medicine."

An Lianxi held his breath and concentrated.

People outside were still talking, and their voices were a little noisy, but they were not the two voices just now.

"Fuck."

"How can that kid be so capable and chase him for so long?"

You must know that they are riding horses, that's it, and the person behind them can still use Qinggong to chase them.

I don't know how far the carriage ran, but I heard the voice cursing: "Is he still a human?"

"I heard that he is a general. He steals people from the general's subordinates. If we tell the truth, we will also have face. This is a good deal!"