Chapter 26 Sick again

Start from the beginning

Xue Shiye lifted his lips and stepped into the main hall.

The palace was indeed much cooler than the capital, and the temperature at night was even lower. An Lianxi unilaterally reconciled with Xue Shiye, and went straight into his arms when sleeping at night.

Xue Shiye took the person into his arms again.

"It's colder here than in the house." An Lianxi murmured while half asleep.

Xue Shiye: "Yeah."

An Lian shrank up and nuzzled him, sighing like he was dreaming in a soft and waxy tone, "You are so warm."

Xue Shinye suddenly opened his eyes. In the silent night, he took a deep look at the person in his arms. His breathing seemed to be disrupted, and everything seemed to be going wrong...

At this moment, a low moan came from my ears, "Well, you hugged me too tightly."

Xue Shiye suddenly let go of the hand that he had unconsciously tightened, patted his back gently, and said in a hoarse voice: "Go to sleep."

An Lianxi held Xue Shiye's lapel with both hands, said "hmm" unconsciously, and then fell into a dark and sweet dream.

After he fell asleep, Xue Shiye couldn't fall asleep for a long time. His body temperature was getting higher and higher. An Lianxi felt the source of heat and squeezed towards him again. He was really afraid of the cold.

Just wait.

Xue Shiye closed his eyes.

The person in my arms is too weak, I can't help it...

An Lianxi was ignorant and slept all night until dawn, unaware of the thoughts of the people around him. When he woke up, Xue Shiye was not around.

Wen Mu said: "The prince was summoned by His Majesty."

An Lianxi was still a little confused. He looked at the pillow sleepily and vaguely remembered what Xue Shiye seemed to have said in his ear that morning, "Oh."

Wenmu helped him wash up.

After breakfast, Shen Jue came over at this time. He was still holding the slingshot he gave to An Lianxi yesterday. Manager Zhang went to pick it up yesterday evening, but Shen Jue didn't give it to him and planned to deliver it in person today.

An Lianxi took the slingshot from him, as well as a handful of small stones wrapped in cloth. There were many more than yesterday. He looked at Shen Jue.

Shen Jue smiled at him, "I picked it up yesterday."

An Lianxi thanked him and asked politely: "Have you had breakfast?"

Shen Jue nodded, dragged a chair and sat across from him, "Little cousin, that Xie Jing yesterday..."

Speaking of Xie Jing, An Lianxi recalled that the other party told him the conversation he was supposed to have with the protagonist yesterday, and he hesitated, "What's wrong with him?"

Shen Jue Wuyin said: "Xie Jing actually had no other intention yesterday. He really just wanted to get to know you, little cousin."

An Lianxi looked at him quietly.

Shen Jue also explained that Xie Jing stayed in the military camp all year round and did not know about King Qi's wedding, let alone his identity.

After he finished speaking, Shen Jue saw that he didn't speak and wanted to help explain a few more words.

An Lianxi suddenly said: "Do you want to come to the palace to see him?"

When the topic suddenly came to him, Shen Jue hesitated, but he didn't hide it and nodded directly.