Chapter 24 Run away

Start from the beginning

Facing the enthusiastic Manager Zhang, An Lianxi was confused.

Manager Zhang spontaneously led the person to the study door and opened the door for him, "Princess, please go in, the prince is inside."

The study was silent. Light shone through the large open window, covering all the furnishings in the room with a golden halo. A huge screen blocked the table, and only a vague glimpse of the figure behind it could be seen.

An Lianxi walked over very lightly, and the closer he got, his heartbeat seemed to be uncontrollable. When he saw the human figure behind the screen clearly, and looked into those deep eyes as dark as paint, he seemed to He heard the noise in his chest.

Xue Shiye turned slightly sideways and waved to him.

He didn't say anything, and neither did An Lianxi. He just walked over and arrived in front of the other party.

Suddenly, his waist felt heavy and he was suddenly carried forward.

An Lianxi lowered his head in shock.

Xue Shiye buried his head in his chest. This was the first time that the positions between the two seemed to have been reversed.

An Lianxi felt a little strange, "Your Majesty?"

Are you so tired?

He glanced at the piles of folders on the desk.

so many......

Xue Shiye quickly raised his head, but did not let him go. Instead, he held him in his arms and basically asked behind his ear, "Did you sleep well?"

An Lianxi nodded, "Yeah."

Xue Shiye chuckled, "Come to me when you're done sleeping?"

An Lianxi kept silent.

Xue Shiye said: "Come with me to read these."

An Lianxi then responded and stayed quietly in his arms, waiting for him to finish approving the official document.

I thought it would take a long time, but I saw that Xue Shiye stopped only halfway through.

An Lianxi: "The remaining ones will not be approved?"

"No more approval."

An Lianxi was confused.

Xue Shiye squeezed the hand he placed on the corner of the table and whispered: "Take you to dinner."

Then, he was hugged by Xue Shiye.

An Lianxi put her arms around his shoulders and neck, and obediently let him carry her out of the study.

After the two of them finished their meal, An Lianxi continued to follow Xue Shiye, as if he would go wherever the other person was.

Very clingy.

Xue Shiye was extremely helpful and hugged him for a whole day without letting go.

At night, Xue Shiye wiped An Lianxi's face and said with a smile: "You are so good today."

An Lianxi raised his head and let him do whatever he wanted without saying a word.

Xue Shiye put down the handkerchief and rubbed his cheek with his fingertips. There was a tenderness in his voice that even he himself had not noticed, "What's wrong?"

An Lianxi blinked his eyes and remained silent.

Xue Shiye paused, then quietly slid his fingers to his mouth, caressing his lips, and his fingertips were twirling on those lips as if intentionally or unintentionally. An Lianxi's eyes widened slightly, but he made no next move.

Xue Shine's eyes dimmed and he stretched his eyes a little deeper.

After a moment, he withdrew his hand and said, "You go to bed first."

An Lianxi pursed his lips and blushed, "What about you?"

Xue Shiye was silent, turned his back to him, "Take a bath."

After saying that, Xue Shinye left the room.

He had been gone for a long time, but An Lianxi was still awake when he came back.

"Waiting for me?" Xue Shiye took off his robe and got on the bed.

An Lianxi squeezed in and said softly.

Xue Shiye closed his eyes and felt that the bath just now was in vain.

An Lianxi gave up most of his position to him. The moment the position beside him sank, he was pulled over by Xue Shiye.

"Go to sleep."

An Lianxi: "...Oh."

He actually can't sleep very well.

I decided to stay a few more days before leaving.

But he had stayed several days longer.

An Lianxi also felt that he had indulged himself too much.

And he thought that if he stayed like this, he would become more and more inseparable from Xue Shiye.

But, in what capacity does he stay here...

While thinking, An Lianxi fell asleep.

Xue Shiye listened to the gradually calming breathing beside him, and slowly suppressed the restlessness in his body.

On the second day, Xue Shiye went to court as usual, that is, these two days. It is impossible for the second prince to let it go like this. If Marquis Wen Yuan fails to protect him, he still has a back-up plan.

When Xue Shiye got up, An Lianxi woke up.

Seeing him open his eyes, Xue Shine put him to sleep and said, "I'll be back soon."

An Lianxi nodded drowsily, trying to close his eyes. When Xue Shiye left, he spoke, without even opening his mouth, and said with his mind: "I'm leaving."

I don't know if the other party heard it.

In the Jinluan Palace, Xue Shiye swiftly ordered someone to report the second prince's corruption first. When the evidence was solid, Emperor Mingkang immediately became furious and issued an edict to stop him.

The Second Prince and his party suffered heavy losses.

Xue Shiye didn't care what the latter did and went straight back to the palace after going to court. When he just returned to Xiyuan, he didn't see An Lianxi's figure. He thought he was going to see the cat again, but he went to Xunyuan and found no trace of him.

Xue Shine turned back and saw Yingtian, "Where is the princess?"

Yingtian knelt down with a plop, "Back to the prince, the princess left the palace today and didn't let us follow her. Now... she hasn't returned yet."

Xue Shiye frowned and finally said something in a cold voice.

"Go find it."

As soon as he finished speaking, his expression turned cold, and his eyes were almost filled with frost, and the paranoia hidden beneath them began to appear.