Chapter 21 Case solved

Start from the beginning

An Shouyi waited in the main hall for a long time without seeing anyone. When he was feeling restless, Manager Zhang came.

He smiled kindly at the people, with some emotions in his eyes that An Shouyi couldn't understand, "Mr. An, I've been waiting for a long time."

An Shouyi looked outside, then smiled gently and said, "Soon, the prince and princess..."

Manager Zhang intervened at the right time: "This servant is just following the order of the prince to take you there."

An Shouyi was overjoyed to see that King Qi was finally willing to see him. He felt that he was still willing to recognize him as his father-in-law, so he pretended to be reserved and raised his head with Manager Zhang, "Then I would like to ask the Manager to lead the way."

Manager Zhang: "It should be."

He glanced at An Shouyi's slightly proud expression, felt infinite sympathy in his heart, and led the men to the execution room.

As he got closer and closer to his destination, An Shouyi saw that he was going further and further away, and he felt something was wrong in his heart. When he got to a dark room and smelled the bloody smell that kept rushing into his nose, His face turned ugly.

Manager Zhang: "Sir, please."

An Shouyi stopped moving forward, his heart pounding. He had a hunch that once this door was opened, it would not be what he wanted to see.

But in the end, it's not just based on his will that he won't read it if he wants to.

The dark room came in response, and the strong smell that hit his face made An Shouyi almost gag, followed by bright red everywhere.

Blood dripped all over the ground.

There were also pieces of meat mixed with blood and flesh. Following the traces of blood, it seemed that an unrecognizable person was lying there.

At the same time, the smell of blood spread, seeming to overwhelm his senses. An Shouyi's stomach churns, and his legs and feet begin to tremble uncontrollably, "vomit——"

When he raised his eyes, the man in the seat looked at him with an indifferent expression, his black pupils seemed to be unable to see any light, like a Shura from hell. However, the other party seemed to turn a blind eye to everything around him, acting as if he were normal. He even raised his lips and smiled casually at him, "My father-in-law is here."

An Shouyi resisted the desire to vomit and said with trembling lips: "Your Majesty... Your Majesty, this is not the place to talk..."

Xue Shiye seemed unaware, "I think this place is just right."

While he was talking, he picked up an iron sign placed on the table. He didn't know if it had just been passed through someone's body. The sign was covered in blood, which made An Shouyi frightened.

An Shouyi had no choice but to swallow his saliva and change the subject, "Where is the princess?"

Xue Shinye raised his eyelids, looked at him, and said with a half-smile, "Father-in-law cares?"

An Shouyi, who was full of depression and complaining to himself, paused and nodded calmly: "Of course, Xi'er is also my son."

Xue Shiye raised the corners of his lips. An Shouyi was shocked when he saw this scene. He felt like he had been seen through for no reason, and his face became uneasy. The panic caused his eyes to see the indoor scene inadvertently, and his legs and feet began to tremble again.

A guard came forward and used a sharp steel knife to stir something inside the man on the ground.

In an instant, An Shouyi felt that his heart and spirit were suffering unprecedented pain. In the end, he couldn't even understand what Xue Shiye said. My ears were buzzing, and I heard a faint groan full of pain.

Xue Shiye wiped his fingertips slowly, and when he caught a glimpse of An Shouyi, who had fainted from fear, a dark light flashed in his eyes. He moved his thin lips slightly and said in a cold tone: "Send Master An back home."

Manager Zhang bowed and said, "Yes."

When he saw An Shouyi's bloodless face clearly, he was speechless and could only say that he deserved it. Manager Zhang also read the contents on the bamboo slips at that time, and he had no respect for the princess's father in his heart.

At the moment, it's just a punishment for him to watch, which is an advantage for him.

The princess can now be said to be the prince's counterpart, with a sharp heart. Mr. An will have to be careful in the future.

Manager Zhang quickly asked someone to lift An Shouyi down. His movements were not gentle, but rather rough.

However, Xue Shiye didn't even glance over. He threw the handkerchief aside after wiping his fingertips and glanced down at the man on the ground.

"Send it wherever it comes from."

After saying that, the person was already far away. The guard then stepped forward to take care of the nearly dead person. He grinned and put the broken person into a cloth bag, preparing to send it to the second prince's house.

It's not good to offend anyone, but their prince, you deserve to die.

It was already afternoon when An Lianxi woke up. He had just fluttered his eyelashes twice and heard a voice behind him before he even opened his eyes.

"woke up?"

An Lian scoffed and wanted to stretch, but felt a big hand wrapped around his waist, "How long have I been sleeping?"

Xue Shiye leaned on his side and wrapped his fingers around a strand of his hair, "Two hours."

An Lianxi: "So long!"

He turned his face to lie down and saw Xue Shiye, "Have you always been with me, Your Majesty?"

Xue Shinye narrowed his eyes and said, "Yes."

An Lianxi felt a little guilty for a moment, so he let King Qi, who was busy with everything, accompany him to sleep in bed and waste his time.

He was about to say something, but when his eyes touched one place, he paused and said suddenly: "You lied!"

Xue Shiye: "Huh?"

The next second, An Lianxi came over, and the distance between the two was already close.

In this way, we become more and more intimate.

Xue Shiye held his breath unknowingly. The atmosphere seemed to be different at this moment, and an ambiguous atmosphere was undercurrent. Immediately he met the gaze of An Lian Xi Qing Lingling looking towards him. The latter smiled cunningly at him with curved lips, and then stretched out her delicate white fingertips towards him.

Only he knew how smooth and tender those fingers were.

An Lianxi pointed at the end of his hair that had not yet dried, raised the corner of his mouth, and exposed his lie, "You have already showered, right?"

She also lied to him and said that she would always be with him.

Xue Shiye: "..."