Chapter 19 Dreaming

Start from the beginning

In the pavilion, Shen Jue was leaning on a pillar, shaking his head and winking at Manager Zhang.

He said that his cousin had followed them as soon as they set off. When he asked Manager Zhang, it turned out to be true.

So impatient.

Shen Jue secretly smiled in his heart. He didn't expect that his cousin would actually fall in love with him, so he couldn't live without his little cousin.

Manager Zhang also smiled, glanced at one place, and suddenly lowered his eyes, as if he was watching his nose and his heart.

Shen Jue seemed to feel something, and the smile on his face dropped. He turned around and saw a small boat approaching in the middle of the lake. The person standing on the bow of the boat was Xue Shiye, holding someone in his arms.

"Little cousin, are you... asleep?" When the other party came over, Shen Jue asked in a low voice.

Xue Shiye glanced at him and nodded slightly, his expression neither salty nor cold.

Seeing that his expression was neither salty nor light, but the aura around him was very gentle, and there was even a hint of joy and contentment, Shen Jue breathed a sigh of relief. But he still did not dare to follow, but rode back to Beijing alone.

Nonsense, my cousin is following me step by step.

In this case, if he stays there and is an eyesore, Pi will definitely not want it. When my little cousin wakes up, it won't be too late to get together again when he returns to Beijing. By the way, he can go back and tell his grandmother about it. She will definitely be happy.

Xue Shinye glanced at his running back, then looked at Mr. Zhang, who was bowing his head like a quail, and said softly: "Go back."

Manager Zhang's heart trembled, "Yes."

Xue Shiye walked in front with the man in his arms, his pace was steady and fast. After only a few steps, he stopped. He lowered his eyes and saw a teardrop in the corner of An Lianxi's eye.

An Lianxi had a dream.

In the dream, he had not yet put on his books and was lying on the hospital bed. The sunlight outside poured in through the glass window and shone on his hospital bed.

An Lianxi knew clearly that this was a dream.

He remembers that he is dead and wearing a book.

The ward was quiet, and An Lianxi was still a little dazed as to why he was dreaming of this place.

Just as he was thinking about it, the door to the ward was suddenly pushed open, and then his father and mother walked in. Both of them had tears on their faces, crying in the direction of the hospital bed.

An Lianxi opened his mouth, "Dad, Mom."

The two of them seemed to have heard nothing, and finally the mother leaned on her father's shoulder and cried loudly.

them......

Can't see myself.

An Lianxi felt a lump in his throat. Seeing them crying, he couldn't help but cry, "I'm sorry."

It was his fault that made them worry for so many years.

In the end, people with white hair have to give away people with black hair.

Parents...

He missed them so much.

An Lianxi got off the bed and wanted to go over and hug them. Then, the screen changed.

An Lianxi's parents each held a bunch of white daisies in their arms and stood in front of the tombstone. Between them was a chubby little girl who also had a bunch of white daisies in her arms.

This is......

The three of them put down the flowers and stood in front of the tomb with a smile. The parents took the little girl and pointed to the photo on the monument and said, "This is my brother."

"I know," the little girl didn't speak very fluently, but when she said these two words, she enunciated them very clearly. Each word, her clear voice sounded, "Brother, brother!"

An Lianxi stared at this scene blankly, tears quietly falling down his face.

His parents are still in good health, and he will have a younger sister who will look after them for him in the future.

An Lianxi suddenly felt relieved.

All is well with the family.

Although he knew they couldn't hear, An Lianxi still stepped forward, hugged his parents, and then touched the little girl's head.

"I am fine too......"

"You don't have to worry."

As he spoke, An Lianxi found that his hands slowly turned into light spots and spread out - was he about to wake up?

An Lianxi said "goodbye" silently at the end.

"An Lianxi, An Lianxi."

"An, Lian, Xi."

Someone called his name in his ear, and An Lianxi opened his eyes with difficulty.

Xue Shiye's face appeared in front of him, and his dark eyes seemed to have an indescribable feeling of an impending storm, which was inexplicably frightening.

With their eyes facing each other, Xue Shiye was very close, leaning against his neck and close to his ear. When he spoke, his voice was deep, with a hint of hoarseness at the end, "If you don't wake up, I will ask the imperial doctor to take a look."

An Lianxi was still a little groggy when he woke up, and his face was cold, "Your Majesty..."

The next second, warm fingertips covered her.

The boy's eyes were flushed from crying, covered with a layer of moist water, and his lips were bright red.

Xue Shiye raised his fingers and wiped away the tears, his throat slightly raised, and he said hoarsely: "Why are you crying again?"

When An Lianxi thought of that dream, tears welled up again, "I, I didn't want to either, ugh..."

After a moment, a sigh suddenly sounded in his ears, and An Lianxi's crying gradually stopped.

It was because his face was pinched, the force was neither light nor heavy.

There was also a voice that sounded at the same time.

"You kept crying, so I had no choice but to take this step."

The words fell.

A fingertip poked in, seemingly inadvertently.

An Lian's eyes widened suddenly, he had forgotten all about the dream and crying.