Chapter 16 Going on a trip

Start from the beginning

"Cousin, did you agree to let us go out? Did you actually agree?" Shen Jue led the horse he rode over, still a little unbelievable.

An Lianxi got into the carriage with Wen Mu's help. Hearing this, he turned to glance at him strangely, "Why don't you agree?"

Shen Jue choked, but thinking about it, everyone followed him out, and he felt completely at ease without Xue Shiye around. He quickly got on his horse, turned around and raised his lips at An Lianxi, "Little cousin, do you want to ride a horse with me?"

After he finished speaking, he recalled that An Lianxi had just recovered from his serious illness, and then added: "I'll take you!"

An Lianxi was a little moved, but also scared. Finally, he shook his head and said, "Forget it, I'll just take the carriage."

Shen Jue was lost for a moment, thinking they could ride together, "It works, then I'll ride slower."

The carriage drove slowly, and Shen Jue followed on horseback, facing the curtain and chatting with the people inside.

An Lianxi also responded word by word, leaning against the car wall, still a little uncomfortable.

The several carriage rides were always with Xue Shiye, and he would lie down or in each other's arms, comfortable enough to sleep, but not now. The carriage was moving faster and slower, and his whole body was swaying along with it, making it impossible to sleep peacefully.

After Xue Shiye saw them off, he stood in the corridor for a long time.

Manager Zhang came forward with the letter sent by the people below. Seeing that he was looking at something as if he was in a trance, he couldn't help but said: "Does the prince miss the princess?"

They have just separated, but they are so reluctant to part with each other. They are worthy of being newlyweds.

Xue Shine glanced at him, took the letter, and said nothing.

Manager Zhang thought he had guessed the truth. He thought of something in his slightly relaxed mind and blurted out in an instant, "The prince really likes the princess."

Xue Shiye's hand paused when he opened the letter. The slightly rough paper was held between his fingertips. He looked at Manager Zhang.

Manager Zhang felt something was wrong in the atmosphere, so he immediately closed his mouth and stood quietly.

like......

Xue Shiye's dark eyes gradually became empty.

Like it......

It shouldn't be enough.

However, he felt pretty good about An Lianxi being by his side.

The other party is always very well-behaved, and like fragile porcelain, he needs someone to take care of him. Xue Shiye doesn't mind giving him a certain amount of protection - this is his promise.

An Lianxi didn't know why he thought of Xue Shiye again.

It must be that the other person appears very frequently, and even if he is not around, people around him will mention him.

Just like now, Shen Jue felt that he was no longer a threat and was completely free, so he started gossiping with him, "Little cousin, what do you think of my cousin? Isn't he scary? You don't know, he is very fierce..."

An Lianxi defended him unconsciously: "Your Majesty is very good, not scary or cruel."

When Shen Jue heard what he said, he felt that Xue Shiye might have poured some ecstasy soup into An Lianxi, but he paused as he recalled the scenes between the two people in his mind.

It seems really different...

Xue Shiye's love was obvious, to the extent that others would be displeased even if they saw it. Shen Jue was deeply aware of the possessiveness that was so strong that it made people feel depressed when they saw it.

Knowing the other party's temper well, Shen Jue twitched the corners of his mouth when he heard An Lianxi's comments.

Very good... I'm afraid it's only good for you.

Not scary, not fierce, just taunting An Lian.

Although he could not help but curse a few words in his heart, Shen Jue finally discovered it.

These two people are probably in love with each other.

Shen Jue thought that his cold-hearted cousin would not be attracted to anyone, but in the end he met someone he cherished, and the other person also protected him.

"You guys have such a good relationship." Shen Jue sighed. If his aunt in heaven knew about it, she would also be happy for her cousin.

An Lianxi was stunned.

Feeling good?

It turns out that he and Xue Shiye actually have a good relationship in the eyes of others?

An Lian Xi belatedly began to recall his time with Xue Shiye.

The relationship between the two of them doesn't seem that bad.

But......

If the relationship is good, that won't be the case.

However, Xue Shiye did not get angry with him, and could even be called gentle. An Lianxi thought that maybe he could find time to propose to Xue Shiye about leaving Prince Qi's Mansion.

This marriage was not what they wanted.

It's better to get together and disperse easily.

From now on, the two have nothing to do with each other.

He is him and I am me.