Chapter 12 Got cold

Start from the beginning

Granny Lin has a kind face and seems to have some status in this house. When he looked at An Lianxi, there was a hint of elder care in his eyes, and a sincere smile on his face, which was very warm.

An Lianxi nodded.

Except for Granny Lin, the other people brought by Manager Zhang were all old people in the palace. The eldest maids Yingtian and Yinghong also came up to see the ceremony.

After acknowledging a circle of people, An Lianxi watched Granny Lin take the people to resettle him. Now they all have to live in Xiyuan and are responsible for his food and daily life.

After being exposed, Wen Mu sighed from the bottom of his heart, "Your Majesty is indeed a good person, and he treats you well."

Compared with the days when they were in Anfu, they are like heaven and earth.

An Lianxi did not make a speech, but he agreed with Wen Mu's words - after all, he only stayed in An's house for one day, and his life was truly torturous.

But this is different, King Qi is Xue Shiye, Xue Shiye will not do anything to him, and will even protect him.

After the twists and turns of entering the palace today and the entanglement between the two, even though their identities have changed, they still get along easily. It is difficult for An Lianxi to compare Xue Shiye and King Qi in the original work. superior.

He was unprepared for Xue Shiye.

Needless to say, Wen Mu, whoever treats their young master well is a good person. Only then did he remember something and asked, "Master, these were moved in by the prince when the prince returned to the house. The prince said it was you s things."

He pointed to a collection of objects placed on a table in the room.

An Lianxi walked over and saw a long brocade box at the top. When he opened it, there was a volume of imperial edict. Inside was the gift list that Emperor Mingkang had bestowed upon him.

Xue Shiye didn't even forget this and sent them all to his room.

An Lianxi's eyes were bright and he moved things to the bed. Seeing this, Wenmu also went over to help. He sat on the edge of the bed and started counting. The pearls shone all over his face.

Emperor Kangdi of the Ming Dynasty was certainly good at writing, and the things he rewarded were all treasures, which would be put into museums for future generations to visit.

An Lianxi took it out one by one and looked at it, and immediately felt that his head was not so dizzy.

These are all the belongings he will use to settle down in Prince Qi's Mansion in the future.

Yes, An Lianxi does not intend to stay in Prince Qi's Mansion forever. Even if he changed his mind about Xue Shiye, who was he as King Qi?

When the two met by chance, Xue Shiye saved his life, and he detoxified Xue Shiye, and the two had long been separated.

This marriage was also not what they wanted.

An Lianxi understands the principle of getting together well and leaving easily.

Xue Shiye was willing to protect him, but this was what he asked for. The other party agreed, but how long could he protect him? This kind of baseless promise would one day expire.

An Lianxi always had to plan for himself.

He counted a pile of treasures and calculated his net worth.

Maybe it's because I slept too much today, but I don't feel sleepy now. The night breeze blew away all the heat of the day. Seeing that he was rarely so energetic, Wen Mu fetched him a light gauze garment and put it on him.