Xue Shineye was ready to take the person back to the palace. After all, it was his first person. Even if he had no feelings, he would not treat the person badly.

The so-called repaying a favor was just a matter of taking advantage of the situation when he had no choice at the time. He was not someone who took advantage of a favor in order to repay it.

Unexpectedly, the other party didn't want his compensation at all, and ran away while he was away.

It was supposed to be a troublesome matter, but Xue Shiye seemed to be holding back his breath, and his anger became more and more intense.

After dismissing the secret guard, Xue Shine paced and walked to the front hall without any hurry.

There were many guests in the front hall. They waited for a long time to see today's protagonist appear, but no one showed any dissatisfaction.

This is a person in the Jinluan Palace who doesn't even give the emperor's face. Who are they?

Even when Xue Shiye arrived, no one dared to come forward to propose a toast.

About a quarter of an hour later, someone came over to talk to him. Everyone took a closer look and saw that it was the Sixth Prince.

"I'm very happy today. Jin is here to congratulate Brother Three Emperors for bringing this beauty home."

Jin, the word for the sixth prince, originally means virtue and talent.

But in Xue Shiye's opinion, he only occupied one of the four words, leisure.

"oh?"

How could Xue Shiye not know how this marriage came about? As for the phrase 'beauty', he sneered and said, "Xue Yunqin, if you are really so free, I wouldn't mind finding something for you to do."

The smile on the face of the sixth prince Xue Yunqin stopped, and the gentleness on his face was slightly reduced. His third prince brother was really not giving him face as always.

But he was just a paper tiger. He clearly had the right to refuse this marriage, but he was plotting against her.

However... thinking of Princess Qi whom he met that day, Xue Yunqin thought that the other party should also feel that she was taking advantage of her.

With him taking the lead, the other princes came over to congratulate him.

Today's Emperor Dacheng's descendants are not rare among previous emperors, but they are not abundant either.

The eldest prince died young, the second prince, the fourth prince, the fifth prince, the sixth prince, the seventh prince came to serve in the court, and the eighth prince was still in his infancy.

There are four princesses in total, the first three are all married, and the fourth princess still lives in the palace.

Xue Shiye is the only one among them who can be crowned king, and he is also the former queen.

His status is naturally transcendent compared to other princes.

Xue Shiye couldn't bear to deal with these people. After drinking a few glasses of wine, he sat at the head of the table with an unpredictable expression. After that, no one dared to come forward to propose a toast.

Until it gets dark.

Manager Zhang saw off all the guests and followed Xue Shiye to the backyard, "My lord, the princess is in Xiyuan."

It's not far or close to Xue Shiye's Dongyuan.

Xue Shine, who was about to walk to Dongyuan, paused for a moment, with no expression on his face.