Chapter 2 Detoxified

Start from the beginning

"Why?" the man asked again.

"You...saved me," An Lianxi swallowed and whispered, "I want to repay the favor."

He had never encountered such a battle before, and he felt murderous intent with just one look. He originally thought that the novel was all exaggeration and exaggeration.

Which material is actually true.

But the man in front of him had just saved his life, so An Lianxi had no choice but to answer bravely.

"Repay the favor?" The man opened his lips and squeezed out these two words from between his teeth. His eyes seemed to be smiling but not smiling, with a hint of patience mixed in. Finally, he confirmed with him: "Do you want to repay the favor?"

An Lianxi nodded subconsciously, his round cat pupils seemed to be filled with spring water.

Xue Shinye smiled.

I really don't know how high the sky is and how high it is.

"You want to repay the favor, right?" He stood up slowly.

Only then did An Lianxi realize that the man was much taller than him. When he stood up to face him, the shadow could completely cover him, and he had to raise his head slightly to be at eye level with him.

"Now I'll give you a chance to repay my kindness, shouldn't you?"

An Lianxi felt worried as he listened to the increasingly hoarse voice in his ears. He didn't dare to look at the other person's eyes that looked very aggressive. Finally, he lowered his eyelids and nodded lightly. Head down.

The next second, An Lianxi felt the world spin, and then his whole body instantly rose into the sky.

"Hey, hey!"

An Lianxi fluttered around in a hurry, and only had time to hook up the small bundle he had finally left behind, and was carried forward.

His steps were steady, the place where he was pressed was hard and warm, and the sound of his strong heartbeat could be clearly heard.

An Lianxi carefully grasped the other party's shirt with one hand and stared at the gold-rimmed moiré on the black collar. He didn't dare to raise his head and his voice was a little unsteady.

"what are you up to?"

Xue Shiye lowered his eyes and stared at the boy nestling in his arms like a little kitten. His throat was tight and he unconsciously increased the strength of his hands.

"I was poisoned."

An Lianxi raised his face in shock, and unexpectedly met those dark eyes again.

Xue Shiye looked down at him, and the corners of his lips curved slightly, "You are the only one who can save me now."

As he finished speaking, a drop of sweat ran along his jawline, slid over the raised Adam's apple, and fell along his neck into his collar.

"I?"

An Lianxi blinked. His hands on Xue Shiye's clothes tightened, and he suddenly had an ominous premonition, "How can I save you?"

Xue Shiye's breathing gradually became heavier and he approached a cave with the man in his arms.

This cave is very deep, with a long corridor that gets darker and darker as you go inside.

Compared to Xue Shiye, who had martial arts skills and could see clearly what was going on inside the cave, An Lianxi's eyes darkened and he felt even more uneasy.

"what are you up to?"

After saying this, An Lianxi felt a slight chill on his shoulders as his clothes were taken off.