Chapter 98: The two siblings, that changed [Adumfor Arc II]

Start from the beginning

Diara: Mom, there you are...

Nyan: Yeah, come sit down with us!

Cara smiles, despite thinking that they do not know where she was, it was only her thinking unaware of them actually seeing her in the castle. She walks to the table and takes a seat on her usual spot.

However, the mood changes quickly as Nyan stops her mother and sister from eating.

Cara: Honey, what's wrong?

Nyan: We wanted to talk to you about something and ask... Where were you today?

Cara: I-I was in the other town doing business...

Nyan: What kind of business?

Diara knew her mother was trying to lie about it.

Diara: Was it you being deepthroated by the king?

Cara turns to Diara in a state of shock and couldn't process how they found out about it, it was supposed to be kept secret from them and yet they knew... This is the point where everything changed, from a happy  Hanoha family to a dark future for them for the next few years...

Within the time, the family was not doing any better, the father of Nyan and Diara was hanged for crimes he never commited and Cara is well continued to be toughed and the children finished school and enrolled to their jobs that they always wanted... However, they were not happy with that knowing that... They lost their father to the current system so they decided to leave the capital and take a few days off to explore the island in search for an ancient cave that leads to an underground maze, as they searched eventually they find the area and was unexpected to see no guards in there at all.

Nyan: Wow, first time to see the king not guarding that forbidden source.

Nyan sighs, as he is filled with hatred for the Adumfor Kingdom for what they are doing, obviously as it is... He was ready to destroy the kingdom, but he knew he needed to get powerful and obviously his sister only wanted justice for her parents, not what Nyan has planned so he decieded to manipulate and trick Diara into his cause.

Nyan was vengeful as he and her now shared a goal, takeover the kingdom by any means... Their lives really did go downhill, from what it is known their jobs are also not going so well as the king decreased pays to these certain jobs on purpose.

Both of them soon enter the cave and find their path down underground which as the legends said, they were true... This was a maze, both of them talk and agree to split up as both go their seperate ways and eventually after dodging multiple traps and doing puzzles both end up back together in the treasure room.

Diara: Wow, didn't know our kingdom was this rich...

Nyan: Yeah, I knew we had riches, but this is a whole other level...

They were amazed by it as they looked around, they noticed the middle there was a dark red stone and Diara was curious.

Diara: Isn't this the demon stone, the one from the legends?

They inspected it and soon confirmed it was the powerful demon stone which grants a god-like level of power, it can also be split into two so two users can use it.

Diara: So... You said both of us can use it?

Nyan: Yeah, that is why we came here... Hours before the big speech.