Painting

(Rain x Mountain)

"That's a beautiful tree my dear." Mountain said, his hand resting on Rain's shoulder as he watched him paint.

Rain knocked on Mountains door, hoping to retrieve the book he had left in there yesterday. There was a soft "come in" heard from the other side. Rain entered to see Mountain sitting on his bed reading Rain's book. "Hello darling, is there something you need?" Mountain spoke softly. Rain pointed at the book in Mountains hands. Mountain nodded and Rain walked over to grab the book, sitting on the bed. "You wanna spend some time together today?" Rain asked, looking over at him. Mountain nodded and they started thinking about what they wanted to do that day.

They eventually decided to paint in the Garden. Mountain found a nice place for them to set up and Rain grabbed the supplies. Once everything was ready for them to start painting, mountain began to paint little flowers that were growing along the hillside  and Rain painted a tree. Mountain would occasionally look over at Rain while he was painting, he loved that they had they had similar interests and were able to bond over it.

After a while mountain had finished his painting and was putting his paintbrushes and paint pallet away. Rain looked over at him disappointedly. "I've barely started and you're already done!" Rain complained.  Mountain rolled his eyes, walking over to Rain. "And on top of that you made a stunning flower and I made a tree that looks like a hand turkey." Rain pouted, looking over at his painting.  "That's a beautiful tree my dear." Mountain said, his hand resting on Rain's shoulder as he watched him paint.

By the time they had finished painting it was dark outside. The two went inside, putting their supplies away before going to mountains room to watch a movie. Rain sat on the bed looking through the movie options, mountain took one of the paintings and hung it on the wall, when rain looked over at the now hanging painting he saw the tree he had painted. Rain put his hands over his mouth in surprise. "Oh my goodness, you didn't have to do that." Rain got up and hugged mountain from behind. "I didn't think I had enough beautiful artwork in my room." Mountain replied. The rest of the night was spent in each other's arms, watching movies and talking to each other. As for rains painting, it stayed in mountains room for the rest of time.

420 words

A/N: I know I keep writing short ones but eventually I'll write a longer one