Sugar

(Swiss x Aurora)

"Swiss get back here!" Aurora yelled at him, chasing him down the hallway, Swiss laughing the whole time.

Aurora was making cupcakes in the kitchen. She had been baking all day and was down to the very last of the batter. When Aurora was baking she was very focused and detail oriented. Swiss knowing this, decided to play a prank on her. He snuck into the kitchen as quietly as possible, snuck up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders making Aurora jump and spill a ton of sugar onto the batter. Aurora whipped around to see who had done it, when she saw Swiss making a run for it she ran after him.

"Swiss get back here!" Aurora yelled at him, chasing him down the hallway, Swiss laughing the whole time. He was almost to his room when he was tackled to the ground by Aurora. Swiss' eyes widened slightly. "Oh hey babe how's it going." He asked trying to distract from what had just happened in the kitchen. "Oh don't even start that you know what you did." Swiss giggled at her frustration. "I'm sorry" he fake pouted, trying to get out of whatever consequences would come from his actions, but unfortunately for him it didn't work. "Since you ruined my cupcakes it's only fair that you help me finish making them." She stated with her arms crossed. Swiss nodded in agreement knowing he was in the wrong.

When they got to the kitchen, Aurora cleaned up all of the dishes, and sugar, from the cupcakes. She then pulled out a bowl and the ingredients to make frosting. She handed her recipe book to Swiss. "Don't you have this memorized?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "I do, but you're helping me finish making the cupcakes remember?" Swiss nodded, taking the recipe and ingredients and began making the frosting. When he was done, Aurora pulled him over to one of the cabinets and opened it. It was filled with different types of sprinkles, Swiss just stared in awe at how many different kind of sprinkles there were. "Well go on, pick one." Aroura said, nudging Swiss' shoulder. He picked up a bottle of purple and blue sprinkles, handing it to her. For the next hour Aurora was frosting cupcakes, Swiss sitting on the counter watching her.

"Hey love, can you come here?" Aurora asked softly. Swiss got off the counter and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist, his head resting on her shoulder. "What is it?" He asked, smiling into her shoulder. Aurora quickly and cautiously put some frosting on his nose. Swiss looked down at his nose, almost going cross eyed trying to figure out what she did. "What is this?" He asked, referring to what was on his nose. "Payback" Aurora giggled, going back to frosting the cupcakes, Swiss went to get a paper towel to wipe his nose. "I swear you're so mean to me sometimes."

When all the cupcakes were done Aurora handed one to Swiss. "Tell me how it tastes." She said, watching him take a bite, she looked up at him with hopeful eyes. "Is it good?" She asked excitedly. Swiss set down the cupcake, he walked towards her, pulling her in for a kiss. After about a minute they pulled apart. "You tell me" Swiss said with a smirk. "It's good" she said, somewhat nervously. "Wow so modest." Swiss said, the smirk still on his face. She swatted his arm playfully. Aurora put the cupcakes away, smiling. "That was fun but I'm exhausted." Swiss walked over to her, picking her up and walking to her room, he kicked open the door and sat down on the bed, pulling her with him. Aurora rested her head on his shoulder and smiled. "Goodnight my love." Swiss whispered to Aurora just before she fell asleep.

650 words